- Strong footprint in Central and Eastern Europe and Asia (Global Impact Report 2016)
- Leading Nordic position in mobile, broadband and TV services
- Substantial activities in subsidiaries and joint venture operations
- One of the top 500 global companies by market value (Financial Times Global 500 2015)
- More than 30,000 employees worldwide
- Revenues 2016: NOK 125 billion *
* With effect from Q1 2017, Telenor India is treated as an asset held for sale and discontinued operations in Telenor’s financial reporting.
Telenor was founded in 1855 and builds on 160 years of telecom experience.