Become a part of PwC Consulting’s Public Team in Financial Effectiveness
We seek consultants in PwC Consulting, who are passionate about developing the public sector, and who have experience in solving tasks for the government from a ministry and / or a consulting company. Newly trained candidates with relevant study jobs will also be eligible. We work with public clients, including ministries, boards, municipalities and regions, and you will solve a variety of management-related tasks and conduct budget analyzes for government customers. As our new colleague, you will join a dynamic and busy Public Team at PwC’s Financial Effectiveness Department. In Financial Effectiveness we workwith management reporting, budgeting, optimization and automation of financial processes, development of profitability models, digitization of the finance function, etc. We are experiencing increasing demand for our competencies and there is therefore a need for more skilled forces for our team.
Our requirements are as big as yours
Do you have the ambition to make a difference to some of Denmark’s most exciting public organizations? Do you have competencies and experience with government institutions, and are you passionate about creating value through efficiency, change and modernization? Then check in with us. Here you will naturally develop when you save daily with highly qualified colleagues, meet exciting and challenging customers and gain lots of experience. Your approach to task management is analytical and solution-oriented, and you are motivated to find solutions to new challenges.
Your professional qualifications:
- You are, for example, cand.scient.pol., Cand.polit., Cand.merc. or similar. and has strong analytical capabilities
- You are newly educated or have up to two years experience from previous employment
- You are burning for the development of the public sector
- You can work independently in both large and small teams and contribute positively to the team
- You have experience with efficiency and management projects in the state from either a job or as a graduate
- You have experience in joining relationships outside of your own organization
- You have strong written skills and can express yourself clearly and comprehensively in a public context
- You have experience with tools like Power Point, Excel, Power Pivot and Think Cell.
Are you PwC?
PwC is the place where the greatest talents meet business decision makers. We work to strengthen trust in society and help solve key issues. We do this based on our knowledge of auditing, tax and counseling. Our customers come from all parts of business and the public sector, and we are more than 2,000 employees and partners who burn to make a positive difference for customers and colleagues. We are market leaders in Denmark, and globally we have over 200,000 PwCs, so you never have far to knowledge and development. Success we create together. Are you PwC?