Join PwC’s Strategy & Operations team
We are experiencing significant growth in Strategy & Operations, and we are therefore looking for a new team member to join our team. We collaborate closely across the international PwC network with our colleagues from PwC and Strategy&, and we often staff our projects across Nordic countries. In the Nordic region, we employ 100+ Strategy & Operations practitioners, whereas globally we are thousands.
We work with leading Danish and international companies on strategic and operational issues, focussing mainly on:
Strategy: Corporate and business unit growth strategy, M&A (including commercial due diligence for both private-equity funds and industrial companies), operating models and strategy- and capability development.
Operations: Operational cost efficiency, including the development and implementation of: operational strategy, supply chain optimisation, procurement diagnostics and category execution, operational working capital optimisation and operational process excellence, including lean.
Our team is characterised by an informal and non-hierarchical culture, which creates an open atmosphere and encourages collaboration in the team.
What are we looking for?
As an Assistant Consultant you will be staffed alongside the full time consultants on client work to ensure a steep learning curve and you will be given the opportunity to influence your own career. The job consists of around 20 hours a week, and is highly flexible, which allows time to prioritise your studies.
We expect you to have the following qualifications and competences:
- You are currently in the first year of your master’s degree
- You are among the best in your class
- You are currently studying business, finance, economics, engineering or similar subjects
- You have strong analytical skills and excel in conceptual and creative problem-solving
- You have a flair for numbers and quantitative analysis (i.e. experience in working with Excel)
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal communication skills
- You speak English at a professional level – preferably, you are also proficient in Danish