Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
You’ll be responsible for helping to shape Google’s marketing to advertising customers, including running events to developing new content.
In this role, you’ll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications such as the Google Digital Workshop certificate.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Determine the marketing strategy to grow usage among existing Google advertising clients.
- Build vertical-specific marketing plans that accelerate usage among key advertiser groups.
- Be the lead project manager for high-impact B2B programs that drive product adoption and usage among existing customers.
- Build activations (events, collateral, thought leadership, etc.) that both inspire and drive action among advertising clients and agencies.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to support existing business activities with scaled marketing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing, consulting, or related field.
- Ability to speak and write Danish and/or Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience implementing and managing marketing projects for an advertiser/agency audience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
- Developed understanding of Google Ads products and the wider digital media landscape, including mobile, search and display advertising products and strategies.
- Ability to deliver marketing programs in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and highly organized, with developed strategic and problem-solving capabilities.