If you have the talent, we have the opportunities
Become a part of PwC’s Executive Education
In PwC’s Executive Education, we help companies to dress their leaders on the challenges of the future. We do this by designing, developing and delivering management development programs tailored to the individual company and their specific needs and strategic agenda. We always work in close cooperation with our customers, as this is our way of creating sustained value and results for the company.
We are looking for a new consultant for our team who has skills in management development and design of learning programs can help shape tailored programs and development processes for senior executives in large Danish and foreign companies. Based on your education and past employment, you have an understanding of key management theoretical concepts and themes as well as experience in selecting tools and design of learning processes that create the most value for managers and thus for companies. You have experience as a consultant, speak the business language and are skilled at all levels of the organization. As part of PwC’s Executive Education, you will be a major player in the further development of a central business area in PwC.
We are a dynamic team where humor and an informal environment contribute to an inspiring work environment, and we believe that the best results are created through responsibility, cooperation and good relationships with each other and our customers. We are driven by great commitment, openness and innovation, and there is never far from good ideas to action.
The position as a Consultant involves:
- Contribute to the design and development of tailor-made development programs for top executives
- Analysis and identification of customer needs, opportunities and challenges
- Preparation of presentation and participation in meetings with customers and targets
- Planning and running of projects
- Research of companies and industries in order to identify targets
Our requirements are as big as yours
We expect you to be professionally:
- can help develop high quality programs tailored to customer needs and wishes
- are able to analyze, listen and anticipate
- are a good communicator in writing and speaking – both in Danish and English
- Is good at building relationships and working with colleagues and customers
- Have theoretical understanding in management development and learning design
- keep an eye on the detail and can plan projects from start to finish.
If you meet this, you may be newly educated or have up to two years of experience from previous management, learning, Learning & Development or similar appointments. If you have several years of experience (2-4 years), please see our job postings for a Senior Consultant at PwC Executive Education.
We expect you to be personally:
- has a big drive, good energy and high activity level
- appreciate cooperation and wish to succeed together with others
- is a trustworthy, innovative and persistent relationship builder
- Being driven by taking and being given responsibility early
- Is good at motivating yourself and creating a contentious and fun everyday
Are you PwC?
PwC is the place where the greatest talents meet business decision makers. We work to strengthen trust in society and help solve key issues. We do this based on our knowledge of auditing, tax and counseling. Our customers come from all parts of business and the public sector, and we are more than 2,000 employees and partners who burn to make a positive difference for customers and colleagues. We are market leaders in Denmark, and globally we have over 200,000 PwCs, so you never have far to knowledge and development. Success we create together. Are you PwC?