Are you strong in Bid Management and would you like to ensure that Netcompany continues to win the largest and most exciting offer in the IT industry? Do you burn to feel the “nerve” in competitive situations, and are you ready to take your career to the next level as Bid Management Consultant in our ambitious Business Development team?
Netcompany’s track record of winning contracts in public procurement and private sourcing processes is unparalleled and we are currently looking for another colleague who, with its strong commercial and legal skills, can contribute to our continued success. As a Bid Management Consultant, you will be part of our Business Development team, dealing with supply, competition and sourcing processes, from A-Z in a supplier perspective.
As a Bid Management Consultant, you will take care of all aspects of the competitions that Netcompany enters into; from offerings to the most public-critical publicly-procured contracts, for the advice and management of the largest private sector delivery contracts. You will be independently responsible for your own portfolio and have close sparring with our Business Development Manager.
Among your primary tasks are:
- Process management of and responsibility for prequalification requests across the business
- Commercial, technical and procurement assistance in the preparation of offers
- Quality assurance of negotiation papers, analyzes, presentations, etc.
- Compliance and development of Netcompany’s procurement processes
- Preparation and review of various agreements and contracts
- Ad-hoc Procurement Assistance and Consulting
Participation in contract negotiations and commercial advice will be a central part of your everyday life, and you will get direct contact with both customers, colleagues and collaborative relationships – both nationally and globally.
About our new colleague
We imagine that you have an educational background like Cand.merc.jur., Cand.jur., Cand.it. or similar, which has given you a strong academic foundation in the field of supply, competition and bid management. You may be newly educated or have a couple of years of experience from a similar role on the supplier page or in a consultancy. Most importantly, you understand commercial terms and processes, take responsibility and are motivated by competitive and negotiating situations.
In addition, we imagine that you:
- Is ambitious and “hungry” on both own and Netcompany’s behalf
- Motivated by a steep learning curve, and ready to develop professionally as well as professionally
- Is pragmatic, result-oriented, committed and thorough
- Master Danish and English fluently in both writing and speech
It is considered an advantage if you have experience with GDPR and participation in negotiation processes – or have the courage to learn it.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Upload your application, your CV and your certificate of evidence to our recruitment system via the link.
If the above have not answered all your questions, please contact Senior Legal Counsel & Business Development Manager, Charlotte Mozart Ernst, at email@example.com.
The position is with accession as soon as possible and jobinterviews will be held on a regular basis.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.