Would you like to join an inspiring company that is developing for a sustainable future?
We are looking for a Graduates to help us establish internal control processes, including the design and execution of them and to take part in our ongoing effort to ensure data-driven decision making in Group Finance&Treasury.
This is an opportunity for you to influence business operations at the core by thinking outside of the box to optimise existing processes and use of data and improve existing toolsets. We work with making the future common infrastructure platform for reporting and analysis come to life.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Collaborating with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, motivating environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be curious and openminded in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
The Nordea Graduate Programme is designed to provide you as a selected and talented university graduate a unique opportunity to kick-start you career by learning and developing professionally and personally while building a valuable global network. Learn more about the programme.
Your future responsibilities
As a Graduate in Nordea, you will be taking ownership of your contribution, growth and enjoyment while Nordea will empower you to continuously explore, learn and adapt.
In information Management or Business Risk control unit, we are looking for Graduates to two positions:
One to Information Management – Analytics, where you’ll:
- Help changing processes and improve reporting capabilities
- Work in an agile environment together with business and IT
- Work with BI (OBIEE and Power BI)
- Engage in discussion regarding use of data
- Get knowledge of traded products
One to Business Risk Control, where you’ll:
- Design and implement efficient controls to ensure that key frameworks & processes are executed in a compliant and efficient manner
- Working with data and technology to improve existing processes and toolsets
- Perform the controls agreed upon with Business Units to safeguard and improve our businesses
- Interact with several internal and external people to perform and optimise controls
- Reporting to management on the results of the controls using BI and other tools to provide business reports
- Be involved in strategic regulatory projects that go across businesses and geographies including data science driven frameworks
The roles are based in Copenhagen or Helsinki. Welcome to a team that works for common solutions while enjoying cooperating with many stakeholders and makes a tangible difference on day to day business.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Interest with large data sets
- Great cooperation skills
- Curiosity and willingness to immerse yourself in a wide variety of tasks
- You are a problem solver and take pleasure from finding effective and lean operational solutions.
- Strong data analytical skills with an interest in scripting and new technologies and data science
- A Master’s degree
- A maximum of two years’ post-academic work experience
- Excellent English language skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
You can only apply for maximum three Graduate positions.
To become a Graduate in Nordea, you’ll need to pass three ability tests; numerical, verbal and inductive.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application in English including a CV, no later than 13.01.2019
For more information about the position, please contact:
Information Management – Analytics: Mette Juel Dehlsen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Risk Control: Alefiya Rajkotwala, Alefiya.email@example.com
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.