Would you like to join an inspiring company that is developing for a sustainable future?
We are looking for Graduates who wants to proactively support business in managing credit related risks. This is an opportunity for you to develop a career within banking, by establishing a solid founding within credit analysis and process development.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Collaborating with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, motivating environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be curious and openminded in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
The Nordea Graduate Programme is designed to provide you as a selected and talented university graduate a unique opportunity to kick-start you career by learning and developing professionally and personally while building a valuable global network. Learn more about theprogramme.
Your future responsibilities
As a Graduate in Nordea, you will be taking ownership of your contribution, growth and enjoyment while Nordea will empower you to continuously explore, learn and adapt.
You’ll join Group Credit Risk Management, which is a group wide 1st line of defence credit management function, which has ownership of the end-to-end credit process and optimisation of credit risk profile in the bank to enable great customer experience and business opportunities through the digitalized market.
In this Graduate position you’ll work with:
- Company, industry and market analysis where you will be challenged every step of the way
- Data crunching and modelling of adjusted credit analysis on a single customer and portfolio level to provide up to date and relevant conclusions to the credit decision process
- Credit risk assessment, identification of alternative solutions, and recognition of early warning signals to ensure high credit quality in Nordea
- End-to end credit value chain for improving the banks credit processes and IT solutions to increase efficiency and customer experience
- Teams in cross-Nordic setup with challenging and fast paced tasks, where you will be able to apply your analytical problem-solving skills and academic experience
The role can be based in in any of the Nordic capitals. Welcome to a team of experienced professionals with backgrounds from international banking and consultancy, where knowledge sharing, and sparring are key elements for the future development of all team members.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Outstanding academic credentials and solid achievements outside the classroom
- Flair for finance, strong logic and quantitative skills for solving complex problem settings
- Structured way of working and mastering both planning, implementation and follow-up
- A Master’s degree
- A maximum of two years’ post-academic work experience
- Excellent English language skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
You can only apply for maximum three Graduate positions.
To become a Graduate in Nordea, you’ll need to pass three ability tests; numerical, verbal and inductive.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application in English and a CV, no later than 13 January 2019.
For more information about the position, please contact Søren Lund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.