Would you like to join an inspiring company that is developing for a sustainable future?
We are looking for Graduates to strengthen our team in wide range of tasks. This is an opportunity for you to develop and grow within a committed and collaborative team.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Collaborating with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, motivating environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be curious and openminded in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
The Nordea Graduate Programme is designed to provide you as a selected and talented university graduate a unique opportunity to kick-start you career by learning and developing professionally and personally while building a valuable global network. Learn more about theprogramme.
Your future responsibilities
As a Graduate in Nordea, you will be taking ownership of your contribution, growth and enjoyment while Nordea will empower you to continuously explore, learn and adapt.
You’ll join either Global FRIC Change (a part of Group Finance & Treasury), Liquidity Risk & Funding Cost Analytics or Global Financial and Risk Information Control or Credit Risk Control.
In this Graduate position for Liquidity Risk or Credit Risk Control, you’ll work with:
- Analyse, control and report liquidity measures
- Take part in development of control and analytics tools in collaboration with IT
- Advise and support decision making for Trading, liquidity management and funding units
- Engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Contribute to better understanding of liquidity risk and cost of funding across the organization
- Daily tasks related to controlling and investigations
- Tasks related to master agreements processing
In the Treasury & ALM Graduate position you’ll work with :
- Driving and bridging between business process owners and functional leads in Treasury & ALM and IT personnel from our IT providers in detailing and clarifying requirements and actively participate in development, test and migration to production.
- The work is mostly project oriented and you will work with very skilled colleagues representing both the business and the IT side of Nordea. We are working with continuous deliveries following agile principles in integrated teams where you as an individual play an important role in creating value for Treasury & ALM.
The role is based in Copenhagen or Helsinki. Welcome to a team where we are committed to ensure a steep learning curve and a continuously high focus on personal and professional development.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- A Master’s degree completed by September 2019
- A maximum of two years’ post-academic work experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products
- Analytical and communicative
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
You can only apply for maximum three Graduate positions.
To become a Graduate in Nordea, you’ll need to pass three ability tests; numerical, verbal and inductive.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application in English and a CV, no later than 13.01.2019.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Rafnar Sigurbjörnsson, email email@example.com (Liquidity Risk,Copenhagen)
Johanna Munck, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org (Credit Risk Control, Copenhagen or Helsinki)
Geir Rudshagen, Geir.email@example.com (Treasury & ALM, Copenhagen)
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.