Our Nordic Management Trainee Program is composed of 2-3 rotations that are flexible to match your needs and ambitions, yet ensure that you will get to know the broad picture of L’Oréal Nordics.
During the 12-month program, which you can start in either August 2019 or January 2020, you will discover our various divisions and business units as well as take on tasks in different functions. Even though you have a degree in a specific field, e.g., Marketing, E-commerce, we will challenge you to take on projects in other functions as well. Do you dare?
For each rotation, you will be given a specific project with performance objectives and direct support from your manager and HR. You will rapidly build a wide and strong Nordic network within the company and have the chance to be part of the Nordic Management Trainee community.
Thanks to this program, you will become an expert on one or many Nordic markets. You will be based in one of the Nordic capitals (Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm). You will be able to wish for a preferred location, but might have to travel on a few occasions to other Nordic countries for some days or a full rotation.
Let’s be honest. This program is challenging. You need to adapt constantly to different fast-paced environments and different ways of working in a short time frame. Our objective is to prepare you for a successful and ambitious career within the Group and that is why you get a permanent contract right from the start. To succeed you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your own success and future projection in the Group. Entrepreneurial spirit is key!
- You have recently (between September 2017 and spring 2019) graduated from a Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Economics, Supply Chain or Finance
- You have excellent communication skills, and are fluent in a Nordic language and English
- You have a deep interest in business, branding, and FMCG
- You are eager to bring new ideas and are result driven
- You are ambitious, have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility
- You are 100% mobile to move within the Nordics either during or after your Nordic Management Trainee program
Our recruitment process includes different steps, and we invest a lot of time along the way to get to know your potential but also give you the chance to get to know us.