Step into a career where you have the opportunity to get involved with some of the most complex and exciting technologies in the renewable energy industry
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll jumpstart your career in the renewable energy industry with massive future potential for career growth by joining the cyber security teams responsible for securing our production assets. We offer you an intensive two-year development journey across cyber security departments with a mentor to guide and plan your career. You’ll get concrete career opportunities upon completion and a unique chance to be part of an engineering or IT team. We’ll plan your journey through different departments to ensure that you gain valuable cross-functional experience and build a strong internal network. As part of the programme, you’ll work with Operational Technologies Security on requirements and implementation level, finalising with integration of assets into our centralised security solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assessing IT/OT security for internal and third-party networks and infrastructure components comprising wind farms and other renewable energy technologies
- ensuring compliance of critical energy production infrastructure with the IT/OT security standards, in particular IEC 62443 and ISO27000-series
- participating in risk assessment process, defining scope of future works, the security level targets, and definition of detailed implementations of requirements and countermeasures
- collaborating with subject matter experts in different departments delivering wind farm components to ensure the systems meet specific requirements and security restrictions
- ensuring IT delivery in form of a centralised security solution that is integrated with wind farms systems in order to allow scalable and efficient OTS control and compliance.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field from before 1 September 2024
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- speak and write English fluently, enabling you to communicate efficiently
- have a strong analytical approach, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks effectively
- are self-motivated, a quick learner, and enjoy meeting new people
- can engage with business stakeholders and adapt to an engineering and commercial mindset alike.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your CV, most recent grade transcripts, and answer the screening questions as soon as possible and no later than 7 January 2024.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Programme overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.