Graduate Management Trainee Program 2024
Launch Your Career with AB InBev: Graduate Management Trainee Program
What is it?
Our Graduate Management Trainee (GMT) programme is a
- 1-year program starting in August 2024
- 3–4-month rotations within the program
- As a junior talent, you will work on real business projects situated in Sales, Commercial, Supply & Logistics
- You will have a 70-20-10 learning and development approach, where 70% Learning on the Job, 20% Exposure to Other, 10% Formal Learning & Training
Who are we looking for?
You are willing to become a future leader within AB InBev, and should be comfortable with an ambiguous career track, and expect geographic mobility.
The following qualities describe you: Leader. Proud Owner. Agile Learner. Collaborator. Future Maker.
To be eligible:
- You must have graduated (before September 2024 and no more than two years prior) with a Bachelor’s, Master’s (or equivalent) degree.
- You should also have no more than 2 years of professional experience (internships/volunteers/student jobs not included).
- Your passion and ownership are more important than the subject you studied.
- Fluent English is needed, as well as the native language of the country you are applying in.
- A valid permanent visa/work permit is required in the country of application to be eligible for the programme.
- During the 12-month program and beyond, you might be required to travel within your country of application and across Europe.
We are looking for: Junior talent. Recent Graduate. Junior Manager. Professional Trainee. Graduate Trainee.
How can you apply?
- Before you apply, check more information https://europecareers.ab-inbev.com/programmes/graduate-management-traineeship
- Please be advised that you will only be considered for the first application you submit, therefore please make sure you are completely happy with your choice as this decision is final.
- There is no need to upload a cover letter – this will not affect your application.
Good to know
- Our Graduate Management Trainee Programme is the first step to an amazing career at AB InBev.
- Post-Programme, you will pursue a rewarding career, often within our core functions at the heart of our business within Sales, Commercial, Supply & Logistics.
- GMT programme will give you valuable exposure and insights in to leading and transforming a successful global business. You will work on real projects with senior stakeholders to drive value and undertake a structured program to support your development as a future leader.
- At AB InBev, dreaming big is what we do. Brewing the world’s most loved beers, building iconic brands like Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona and crafting meaningful moments are what inspire us.
- We are a team of passionate owners who are not afraid to dream big because we know that together, we can achieve anything. To build a more sustainable, inclusive and rewarding future. Turning any challenge into an opportunity. So, let’s take on the challenge together. Cheers to dreaming big.
Next to a competitive base salary, we put our people first by providing additional benefits:
- Learning & Development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning/ Workday Learning/Mentoring)
- Competitive Performance Bonus after successful completion of the Programme
- Legal holidays + additional holidays (30 days in total for full-time employment)
- Wellbeing support Initiatives
- Unique Parental leave
- Competitive Life insurance