Copenhagen Economics continuously hires research assistants for full- or part-time positions at our Copenhagen and Stockholm offices. Working with us, you will be part of a challenging international environment, solving cases for regulatory authorities and private companies in Scandinavia and Europe within many areas of business; among them trade, competition, postal services, transport, and energy. You will have a chance to develop your skills in economics – through formal training, teamwork, and professional discussions with experienced consultants.
Who are you?
First of all, we are looking for ambitious students, who are eager to apply economic theory to real life problems. As reality often constrains the application of models, you should have a problem solving approach, be motivated by problems and take personal pride in solving them elegantly. We expect you to be a master or bachelor student in economics. You communicate effortlessly in English, and working knowledge of Danish or Swedish is a big plus.
You are interested in
- a full-time position (37-40h/week) while on break from your studies
- an internship (37-40h/week) as a part of your academic programme
- a part-time position (20h/week), working alongside your studies for at least a year.
How to apply?
Please send your application including a cover letter, CV, academic transcripts, and other relevant material to email@example.com. In your application, please indicate
- the type of position you are interested in (full- or part-time position)
- when you are able to start
- how long you would be available to work with us
- which office you are applying for (please indicate this in the subject line of the email)
Even if we currently do not have any vacant positions, we welcome unsolicited applications.