Are you among the top candidates in your year? And are you passionate about a career as management consultant? Do you want to be part of creating results that can be felt and seen on the bottom line?
If so, Valcon’s graduate programme could be the right match for you!
YOU WILL BE
- Working side by side with skilled and experienced colleagues, who are leaders and experts, as well as young ambitious consultants as yourself
- Learning the tools necessary to become one of the best management consultants out there
- Part of an informal culture without a strict hierarchy, where we cooperate across business areas and managerial levels. In Valcon, we pull together
- Cooperating on projects in some of the most interesting Scandinavian and international companies
- Working on projects in Denmark and abroad
- Gaining project experience and a consulting toolbox
- Working on a steep learning curve
- Part of an attractive graduate programme with a unique rotational system allowing you insight into more than one area of our business
- Offered a buddy and a mentor to guide and advise you
CAN YOU SAY YES TO THE FOLLOWING?
- Have the ability to break down complex issues and lead large-scale changes
- Capable of converting analyses into specific initiatives and improvements so that we can create results for our clients together
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Interested in taking responsibility from day one
- The courage, confidence and maturity necessary to enter the client’s world directly
- Willing to travel in Europe and overseas for international projects
- Excellent proficiency in English
- For the Swedish offices: excellent proficiency in written and spoken Swedish
- A good sense of humour
- A desire to work with projects all the way from strategy to implementation
- A relevant master’s degree
WE OFFER YOU
We aspire to become the happiest company in the world. And not just Friday-afternoon-with-champagne, won-another-new-client kind of happiness. But the kind of happiness that comes from making a positive difference in the world and being part of a value-creating unit in society. We believe that happiness comes from freedom to be yourself and to realise your full potential. It comes from having the support of the people you work with. It comes from being able to bring your whole self to work. If we can make you happy and motivate you to give your best performance every day, you win, our clients win and we win.
In Denmark: A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen, Meldahlsgade 5, Copenhagen V.
In Sweden: A workplace in Östra Hamngatan 16 (United Spaces), Gothenburg or in Kungsbron 1 (World Trade Center), Stockholm.
A well-structured and ambitious graduate programme that ensures you a fast-track management consultant career and the opportunity to be working together with experienced consultants on creating results together with our clients. Our work culture is characterised by ambitions but not sharp elbows. We pride ourselves on communicating directly and at eye level with the client. We always follow through on our projects, and our ambition is to always make lasting footprints with the client.
Does the graduate programme sound like something for you? Then, please apply below.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.