What You’ll Do:
Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP) offers a global environment that provides structured training and on-the-job-experience. We will develop your sales, technical and communication skills and you will be offered the opportunity to rotate and understand diverse areas of Sales via our model of Education Exposure Experience. You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
Your career will continue as a Virtual Account Manager (VAM) role as part of Cisco’s Global Virtual Sales (GVS) Team. The GVS organization is passionate about driving sales productivity breakthrough and building compelling business value for our partners while nurturing our partner relationships. As a VAM, you’ll build positive relationships with existing customers and partners, working closely with them to understand their business strategy and uncover new business opportunities, whilst achieving their desired business outcomes. You’ll partner with Sales Engineers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our best-in-class collaboration tools.
From there, your career can develop and grow into a variety of sales opportunities at Cisco.
While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You will achieve industry-standard certifications, as part of our perpetual learning approach, and be assessed and mentored through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
Who You’ll Work With:
You’ll be part of CSAP, an award-winning and industry recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world. You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and a diverse group of backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
As a successful Associate Sales Representative (ASR), you’ll learn to discover, build and drive new opportunities to our customers, with our Cisco partners, while collaborating with Cisco engineers to provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers.
You’ll learn from top authorities and coaches in an unrivalled setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will help guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams!
What we offer
At Cisco, we strongly believe in the wellbeing of our employees and work life balance, and our benefits package is designed to reflect this. On top of your remuneration package, 25 holiday days (plus your birthday!), you may be entitled to receive these Benefits & Perks as part of our People Deal and benefits package. (May vary location.)
Who You Are:
- *Including but not limited to a recent graduate/upcoming graduate of a business/management degree or certification program from a Boot Camp, Apprenticeship, Community College, or Vocational School.
- *Fluent in English and Danish
- *Willing to relocate for 12 months to Amsterdam as a CSAP training hub. Immigration and relocation support will be provided.
- *Technology enthusiast who enjoys innovating
- *Demonstrate an eagerness to establish a long-term Sales career with Cisco Denmark
- *Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- *Ability to take complex problems, simplify them and thinking creatively to solve them.
- *A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people and who and views team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- *Must be able to legally live and work in Denmark, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)