Beiersdorf is continuously accelerating and optimizing its business to improve and deliver the best possible product to our consumers. We are always looking how to grow significantly with and beyond our brands whilst constantly scouting the next big thing and how to get there. These processes are a journey, they are complex and do not happen automatically. They require facilitation and support – this is where you come in!
As a Corporate Strategy trainee you´ll dive into different topics of your desire. From learning about the core of our activities in local sales or controlling, followed by insights into our CEO office and the world of corporate strategy, Venture Capital or M&A. You will participate in strategic projects and later support to implement these abroad. As our trainee program has the main aim to prepare you to steer us through our future corporate challenges whilst setting and achieving new goals, you will be part of global, regional and local teams in order to gather a holistic view of our corporate strategy world. From day one you are taking ownership to co-create and ensure the future of our company. Start your journey with us and experience:
- INDIVIDUALITY & FLEXIBILITY: Bring in your ideas – use the program’s flexible elements to build your own career path
- PROFOUND KNOWLEDGE: Use your experience & knowledge within our most important operational and strategic departments to build up a holistic expertise
- HEADQUARTER BASED: Get the chance to experience the complexity of a globally operating FMCG company directly at the headquarters
- RESPONSIBILITY: Take over your own projects from day one and benefit from a comprehensive mentoring program which helps you to develop and grow
- INTERNATIONALITY: Join a network of trainees from all over the world and gain experience abroad by also working in one of our 150 affiliates
- DEVELOPMENT: Profit from self-managed projects, training sessions, coaching and a network of trainee alumni across hierarchies, functions and countries
- CROSS FUNCTIONALITY: Grow beyond yourself and use your previous experience in your cross-functional step and deepen your business understanding
- FUTURE PROSPECTS: Start with an permanent contract from the beginning and prepare for taking responsibility from day one
- JOY AND WELLBEING: Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment that supports your work life balance by offering workplace and -time flexibility as well as diverse sports and wellbeing programs
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) in business admin, MINT or economics
- Quick thinker with an entrepreneurial & international mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with pragmatism
- Convincing, integer, flexible and resilient personality
- Compelling communicator
- Enthusiasm for the world of corporate strategy
- Min. 6 months of practical experience through relevant internships in strategy or consulting
- Min. 6 months of experience abroad gained within your studies or internships
- Fluency in English
Additional information and exclusive insights from our trainees are available at http://bit.ly/BEYONDBORDERSManagementTrainee
For more information about the application process or our trainee program in general, please click here
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions please contact our recruiter Phyllis Fry under firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.