As a Business Analyst, you will support our global clients with digital transformation from strategy to implementation. Together with your team, you will engage in projects, where you will act as a trusted advisor in shaping best-practices solutions to solve business challenges in sales and service operations. You will typically be involved in project phases identifying best-practice technical solutions in standard systems such as Salesforce. Your responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in designing winning commercial strategies and delivering commercial excellence projects
- Understanding and utilizing the latest technology to solve commercial problems
- Effectively visualizing and communicating complex analyses
- Conducting data analysis
Your skills and experience
To succeed in the role, you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Preferably, you have knowledge or experience with strategic management, commercial excellence, or sales- and service processes. As a person, you have a high level of drive, like to have a responsibility, where you continuously seek to improve the quality of your work. You are curious, learn to dare, and comfortable in teams with an empathic mindset. You have the following skills and experience:
- You are studying a master’s degree in business and have demonstrated a strong academic performance
- You have a strong commercial mindset, seeking to improve sales and profitability
- You have an interest in working in the field between technology and business
- You can communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple understandable way, both verbally, in writing, and visually
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- You have excellent language skills in English
We expect that you are flexible and co-operative, and you can work independently under changing conditions. Furthermore, you should be able to work at least 2 days a week. However, we also understand that you must attend to and prioritise your studies, and we are aware that there will be times when you are occupied by assignments and exams.
What we offer you
We offer a challenging, dynamic, welcoming environment, where you will get the opportunity to work with global transformation projects. You will get excellent development opportunities among highly competent and ambitious colleagues and leaders as well as regular mentoring and feedback to support your rapid development. You will work with a high degree of freedom, with extensive responsibility, while getting support from your team in the efforts to become better at helping our clients create exceptional results continually.You will get a unique opportunity to influence projects and your position in a rapidly developing environment. Last but not least, you will join a culture with a family vibe, and down-to-earth spirit, and a social gathering agenda.
How you apply
Please send your cover letter, grade transcripts from your bachelor’s and master’s degree, and CV to email@example.com. We process applications and arrange interviews continually. The start date is flexible, but the sooner, the better. Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Jensen, if you have any questions. We look forward to receiving your application!