Given the growth that Efficio is going through, we are looking for Business Analysts (BAs) to provide support to project teams working on consulting assignments.
Business Analysts roles are targeted at graduate entry level candidates and are the first step into management consulting.
Although based out of our offices in London or Copenhagen, our BAs will be on client site up to 4 days a week and therefore need to be flexible to travel.
Working under the guidance of an experienced consultant, their key role is to collect, analyse and synthesise data from a variety of sources. The insights and understandings from their analysis provide important inputs to the project team’s recommendations and solutions.
BAs also provide input to client presentations, and work with other team members on day-to-day delivery of projects – for example, they may assist with developing and issuing RFPs and evaluating proposals from suppliers. They interact with clients and their suppliers as needed.
BAs are typically involved in client facing projects at client sites from day one, so they need to be able to learn fast and get up to speed quickly and work effectively under pressure. They must be able to work independently, while also being team players who are willing to contribute wherever needed to ensure the success of the project. The ability to prioritise their work effectively in the face of sometimes competing demands is also essential.
BAs are expected to challenge existing ways of doing things and suggest new ideas. However, they are also expected to be able to justify their conclusions and recommendations with relevant experience and rigorous, fact-based analysis.
Efficio has a collaborative, supportive culture where performance is recognised and success is celebrated. BAs are supported to continually develop their skills and expertise through a comprehensive training and development programme including formal training (through the Efficio Academy), on-the-job training, and coaching and mentoring from experienced consultants and Efficio executives. The opportunities and support that come from a role as an Efficio BA make it an unmatched springboard into a top-tier consulting career.
• An exemplary academic background; preferably with a top degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or Economics
• Fluency in Danish or a Nordic language (in addition to English), is essential. Without this your application will not be considered.
• Must have the right to work in the country in which you are applying
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
• Ability to isolate key issues and draw sound conclusions
• Proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
• Proactive, enquiring approach
• Strong communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders