Eysins Switzerland or other European location (mobility is required)
Visit our career page:
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and motivation
letter to: HQ.Recruitment@imi-hydronic.com
What we are looking for
- A degree in business, economics, management, law, supply chain, marketing, innovation or digital transformation or other discipline.
- A high standard of an additional written and spoken business language alongside English
- An energetic, sociable, responsible, innovative, open and driven mindset, with aspiration to become a future business leader
- Desire to develop a global career and mobile to move anywhere in different countries in the long term
- Strong interest for social media and digital matters
What we offer
We are developing our next generation of leaders.
By joining the IMI Hydronic Engineering graduate programme you will:
- experience a varied and fast – paced career
- be part of real high – profile and high – impact projects
- get challenges across our business to accelerate your learning and leadership capability with incredible exposure to top management
Role and responsibilities
IMI Hydronic Engineering is looking to recruit a Business Graduate to join our Graduate Programme in September 2020.
This will suit individuals who relish the idea of becoming future business leaders.
The programme is 2 years with 4 placements in various locations:
• Finance/Business Development
• Sales and Marketing
• Strategic Project/Support Function Hydronic Engineering, engineering for a better world
IMI Hydronic Engineering provides hydronic solutions for waterborne heating and cooling systems to obtain perfect indoor climate at minimum energy use.
Our leading brands have been used in over 100,000 construction projects worldwide and offer products and solutions in three key areas:
pressurisation and water quality, balancing, control and actuation and thermostatic control.
We draw our strength from our 2000 talented collaborators, who are located in more than 34 countries across the globe, offering a rich and diverse environment for teamwork and development.
With over 350 years of combined history and our strong innovation heritage, we invite you to join us to help shape the buildings of tomorrow.