Would you like to put your methodological approach and sound theoretical frameworks to practice by solving real business challenges? Are your energized when developing inspiring recommendations and developing new commercial processes and tools? Then look no further and join our Graduate Programme working with Commercial Excellence! This position will provide you with a unique opportunity of working as an in-house consultant where the ambitions are high, and the atmosphere is encouraging.
Demant is a leading, international C25 company within hearing healthcare. The company is behind world leading brands such as Oticon, Bernafon, EPOS and Audika. Demant operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, and our products are sold in more than 130 countries. We have more than 15,000 employees worldwide and generate annual revenues of more than DKK 15 billion.
Commercial Excellence Graduate Programme
The Commercial Excellence Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme starting in September 2021, during which you will explore the company and develop your personal and professional skills through three job rotations of eight months each. Your overall focus will be to support the Commercial Excellence department working with high-profile projects that maximize our commercial impact across markets and business areas.
Demant is a global company, so the Commercial Excellence Graduate Programme is designed with an international perspective in mind. As you progress through the programme, you will take on assignments and projects that involve stays outside of Denmark. The duration of the stays can be anywhere from a few days to +8 months, depending on the project you are working on.
Throughout the entire programme, you will work closely with your Host Manager (senior colleague in Commercial Excellence department) to plan your rotations and enhance your professional and personal development as much as possible. Former graduates will act as mentors to guide you through the programme and our corporate culture. A training bootcamp and mentoring programme facilitated by HR will shape your personal journey towards a permanent position in Demant after successfully completing the programme.
What to expect
You can expect rotations and tasks that are shaped in conjunction with what the business needs and what your competences and interests are. You will get a chance to conduct commercial assessments, identify gaps and opportunities relative to best-practices, develop new commercial tools, and anchor new processes with our commercial teams, globally and locally.
Regardless of the tasks, one thing is certain: You will face a steep learning curve with a high degree of responsibility from day one. In our flat organization, you will train your analytical, strategic and innovative skills, you will be exposed to a huge range of projects, you will be expected to take ownership for your decisions and to challenge status quo.
- You are about to graduate with a Master’s degree in International Business, International Marketing & Management, Finance, and Leadership & Organization or similar, or you have graduated no more than two years ago.
- You have a strong interest in the business side and want to act as an in-house consultant.
- You are a top performer with excellent achievements in your studies, and through work experience or extracurricular activities.
- You are a team player with drive and passion, you have outstanding analytical skills, a gifted communicator and presenter, hardworking and, just as importantly, you are humble and fun to work with.
- You are fluent in English and additional languages are considered favorable for the position.
- You have an international profile and are open to potentially spending part of the programme abroad.
How to apply
Please attach CV and up-to-date transcript of records (diplomas) to your online application. Please note we only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
- The application deadline is January 3, 2021.
- Video interviews are being conducted from January 8-13, 2021.
- The assessment center takes place on January 26, 2021.
- The final interviews are being conducted on February 1-3, 2021.
For further information
Meet the current graduates and read about their experiences on the graduate blog, or learn more on our website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com