L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Commercial Graduate in Copenhagen.
As the Commercial Graduate, your role is to take responsibility and collaborate closely with many key stakeholders including our key customers. Indeed, you will have the responsibility to drive your own projects, largely contribute to the development of the business and play an active role within the team.
- Tracking and analyzing sales figures, promotions and new product launches
- Supporting your account in tailoring new launches and maximizing their success, as well as identifying new business opportunities
- Campaign and activity planning
- Accurately monitor and forecasting promotions and launch quantities
- Preparation of presentation and sales material
- Ad-hoc analysis, as well as participation and support in meetings with business partners and team members
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Management, Sales, International Business or similar within a year
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in Danish and English.
- Experience in the FMCG and/or the beauty industry is an advantage, but not a requirement
- You are a skilled user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a strong business understanding couple with a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- You are a pro-active team player, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility
- You are curious, and able to challenge the status quo
We are looking for the Commercial Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.