Do you want to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and further develop our business? Do you want to be challenged and work in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Commercial Team as the new Commercial Graduate in our Consumer Products Division.
As the Commercial Graduate, your role is to take responsibility and collaborate closely with many key stakeholders including our key customers. Indeed, you will have the responsibility to drive your own projects, largely contribute to the development of the business and play an active role within the team.
Your Key Job Accountabilities
- Tracking and analyzing sales figures, promotions and new product launches
- Supporting your account in tailoring new launches and maximizing their success, as well as identifying new business opportunities
- Campaign and activity planning
- Accurately monitor and forecasting promotions and launch quantities
- Preparation of presentation and sales material
- Ad-hoc analysis, as well as participation and support in meetings with business partners and team members
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Management, Sales, International Business or similar within a year
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in Danish and English.
- Experience in the FMCG and/or the beauty industry is an advantage, but not a requirement
- You are a skilled user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a strong business understanding couple with a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- You are a pro-active team player, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility
- You are curious, and able to challenge the status quo
We are looking for the Commercial Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself.
Our sustainability program “L’Oréal for the future”, is laying down the Group’s latest set of ambitions for 2030. In the context of growing environmental and social challenges, L’Oréal is accelerating its transformation towards a model respecting planetary boundaries and reinforcing its commitments to both sustainability and inclusion. For example, by 2025, all of L’Oréal’s sites will have achieved carbon neutrality by improving energy efficiency and using 100% renewable energy; by 2030, 100% of the plastics used in L’Oréal’s products’ packaging will be either from recycled or bio-based sources; by 2030, L’Oréal will reduce by 50% per finished product, compared to 2016, its entire greenhouse gas emissions.
L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2019 L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap.