Are you a Master’s graduate with a strong drive and team-player mentality, and are you targeting a job in consulting? Can you combine that with an entrepreneurial spirit and a constant desire to challenge yourself? Then you are who we are looking for to join our team. The position will be based in Copenhagen or Singapore, but travel activity is to be expected.
About Maersk Management Consulting
Maersk Management Consulting (MMC) is the management consultancy of Maersk with offices in Copenhagen and Singapore. The mission is to generate substantial and lasting improvements for Maersk through high quality consulting support on the highest strategic priorities in Maersk and through this develop exceptional people and future Maersk leaders. As the leading strategy team for a company of over 80,000 people, MMC is at the forefront of directing initiatives to facilitate growth and change in the world’s largest shipping company. Like Maersk, MMC has a global coverage and the team of 35 consultants have executed projects in +50 countries since the establishment in 2012.
What We Offer
- Top-tier consulting experience while building a strong platform for a future career at A.P. Moller-Maersk
- Working with intelligent and talented colleagues across a global Fortune 500 company
- Client facing projects in an international work environment
- Dedicated trainings to improve your skills
- A structured learning process that will build and test your skills to the level of an MMC consultant
As a consultant, you will take an active role in running projects and programmes across Maersk. You will be exposed to senior level stakeholders across the world, focusing on improving operations and defining future strategies.
- Drive work streams independently as part of a combined effort
- Ensure sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges
- Solve problems in a structured and analytical manner
- Communicate insights and results to senior decision makers
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for true top performers with a proven track record from a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Outstanding academic performance – top 10% in class
- Strategic mindset and an ability to create seamless solutions to challenging goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong mentality to work towards mutual goals as part of a team
- Ability to work across functions and disciplines and engage with senior management
- Strong independent drive to achieve success in your work
Recruitment for this position is ongoing, and candidates are reviewed in application order. Please indicate your preferred office location (Copenhagen or Singapore) in your cover letter.