Are you a top-graduate student or a business professional with a few years of experience looking for a challenging management consulting job?
Yes? Then, you are the one we are looking for!
• A consulting career while building a strong platform within Maersk
• Accountability and opportunity to create global impact
• Senior exposure from your first day
• A fast-paced and dynamic environment
• An international team with like-minded young top talents
• Diverse project portfolio and ability to see end-to-end project cycle
• Full integration with the clients!
• A base in Copenhagen with reasonable travel activity
• Drive your own work module independently, while being part of a team
• Solve problems in a structured and analytical manner
• Conduct analyses and preparation required to identify issues, form hypotheses and develop conclusions into recommendations
• Recommend sustainable and practical solutions to business challenges
• Communicate insights and results to project members and internal client stakeholders
• Collaborate with internal clients to implement recommendations
We are looking for
• Proven track record from Master’s degree, PhD, MBA or equivalent
• Outstanding academic performance – top 10% in class
• Strategic mind-set and an ability to create seamless and creative solutions
• Strong personal impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work across functions and disciplines Strong independent drive to achieve success in your work
• Aptitude for leadership and inspiring others to excel
Please attach your transcripts of records to your application – if not attached we have to reject your application.