If you’re looking to develop your technical and leadership skills, at Danaher, you can accelerate your career in just 30 months.
In our Graduate Leadership Development Program in R&D (STEM iDEAS program) starting between April and July 2022 , you’ll jump into two year-long projects followed by a 6-month international, non-technical or cross-functional project with our Operating Company Radiometer based in Copenhagen. Along the way, you’ll gain access and exposure to the brightest minds on the Danaher leadership team, have the opportunity to work on meaningful assignments and present your work to technical and operating company leaders. And when you’ve completed this unique, fast-track program, you’ll be ready for a more expansive leadership role.
In the first year you will play a central role in the development of a new platform for POC analysis together with a highly engaged and dedicated team.
As a specialist the development of a quality control system will be your main responsibility. The overall challenge is to recommend a system that will meet the regulatory requirements set by institutions to finally have a FDA clearance on the solution. Collaborating with external partners from Danish hospitals and DTU is also an important part of this job. You will also be collaborating with other Danaher companies globally, primarily located in Sweden and US.
Understanding customer and clinical needs and prepare for introduction will be critical for this project.
- Competitive compensation through a combination of base pay and performance-based pay
- A customized career experience that forges together talent interests, and organizational need
- Mentorship and leadership development opportunities
- Candid and timely feedback pertaining to job performance and progress
- Flexibility to pursue personal goals and to prioritize important family matters
- An inclusive work environment where every person is respected for who they are and the contributions they make
- Opportunities for dialogue with senior leadership
- PhD related to Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Hematology, NanoScience or engineering
- Graduation in 2021 or before July 2022
- Cell/hematology competence (cell types, staining, imaging, …)
- Experience from the lab with testing methods such as staining and imaging cells
- Writing protocols for experiments
- Analyzing of quantitative data, eg. images of blood cells
- Physical chemistry
- Very good English language skills
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. A global network of more than 20 operating companies, we drive meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic industries through our operating companies in four strategic platforms: Life Sciences, Diagnostics, Water Quality and Product Identification. The engine at the heart of our success is the Danaher Business System (DBS), a set of tools that enables continuous improvement around lean, growth and leadership. During the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 5,000 percent.
A culture that sets us apart:
Our culture is unlike anywhere else, and it all starts with the Danaher Business System (DBS). A set of tools that stimulates transformational thinking, DBS ensures that each team member is empowered to do great work.
And while you’re doing that great work, you’ll also be having a lot of fun. You’ll connect with your peers, enjoying events, dinners, travel and other activities that broaden your experience and strengthen your network.
If you want to hear from our current STEM iDEAS program associates visit danaheru.com
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.