DO YOU WANT TO GAIN IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF THE FUTURE OF RETAIL WITH A DIGITAL AND ANALYTICAL LENS?
As an ECCO NextGen on the Global Marketing career track with a focus on digital and analytics, you will be part of delivering insights, innovation and growth for ECCO with impact on a global scale.
DEVELOP YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE WITHIN ECCO’S GLOBAL MARKETING UNIVERSE.
By working in areas such as Digital and Growth Marketing, Data and Market Intelligence, Search Engine Optimisation and Marketing Effectiveness, you will get broad exposure across ECCO’s Global Marketing landscape. As an ECCO NextGen you will be given the opportunity to prove your natural leadership skills both during and beyond the programme.
You will get exposure to:
- Data infrastructure and analytics
- Media buying and campagin programming
- Search engine optimisation and Google My Business
- Return on investment and key performance indicators
- E-Commerce and retail commerce initiatives that protect, defend and champion the ECCO brand
- Project excellence management
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- You have minimum a high school education up to Master degree level, with a focus on Analytics, Measurement and Data preferred
- You are proactive, learn fast, take accountability and feel comfortable with a wide range of challenges
- You have a natural interest in web data/analytics, with experience in Google Analytics or Power BI preferred
- You enjoy a dynamic environment and having many things to do at the same time
GROW INTO ECCO’S NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS AND SPECIALISTS.
The ECCO NextGen programme offers a unique professional playground of global job rotations. As a NextGen you will be exposed to all sides of our business – becoming a leather and shoe maker, experiencing our retail organisation, learning from inspirational colleagues and a blend of on-the-job and structured learning. Under the guidance of key leaders, we will offer ongoing support to aid your career development, help you reach your goals and advance your skills, as you grow into ECCO’s next generation of leaders and specialists.
READY TO BE AN ECCO NEXTGEN?
If you are ready to take on this unique opportunity to kickstart your career in our global company, apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter (in English).Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.