You will get exposure to:
- Business processes across the entire value chain
- The system landscape in a multinational company
- Tool building to support business processes
- End-to-end project and change management
- Supply chain processes and identifying opportunities for how systems can positively interact with these
ARE YOU OUR FUTURE ECCO NEXTGEN FOR BUSINESS PROCESS ENGINEERING WITHIN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT?
To succeed in this position, you possess a commercial and global mindset and are results driven with a can-do attitude. Our ECCO NextGens’ thrive on challenges, bringing an innovative approach to problem solving, enjoy working independently and in a team, and have excellent networking and stakeholder management skills. Excellent command of oral and written English is a must and knowledge of other languages is a distinct advantage, especially Russian.
- You have a Masters’ degree in any Supply Chain Management or Information Management related discipline
- You have a keen interest in supply chain, but also enjoy working with IT systems
- You enjoy building VBA (macros) in Excel and working with PowerBI reporting
- You are keen and willing to acquire new skills, in order to build new IT systems
- You have some previous exposure to languages such as Python or similar
- You have an advantage if you have some insights into Anaplan already
GROW INTO ECCO’S NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS AND SPECIALISTS.
The ECCO NextGen programme offers a unique professional playground of global job rotations. As a NextGen you will be exposed to all sides of our business – becoming a leather and shoe maker, experiencing our retail organisation, learning from inspirational colleagues and a blend of on-the-job and structured learning. Under the guidance of key leaders, we will offer ongoing support to aid your career development, help you reach your goals and advance your skills as you grow into ECCO’s next generation of leaders and specialists.
READY TO BE AN ECCO NEXTGEN?
If you are ready to take on this unique opportunity to kickstart your career in our global company, apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter (in English).
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.