You will get exposure to:
- Developing relationships with global stakeholders, in order to get a thorough understanding of compliance requirements and challenges in the different areas
- Supporting the business units in ensuring delivery on compliance objectives
- Supporting the Group Legal function in following up and developing compliance measures in all areas of the business but particularly production and sales
- Conducting compliance audits globally
- Product managing the delivery of compliance protocol across the global business (which will likely continue beyond the programme)
- Ensuring adherence to the company’s global compliance objectives
ARE YOUR OUR FUTURE ECCO NEXTGEN FOR GROUP LEGAL COMPLIANCE?
To succeed in this position, you possess a commercial and global mindset and are results driven with a can-do attitude. Our ECCO NextGens’ thrive on challenges, bringing an innovative approach to problem solving, enjoy working independently and in a team, and have excellent networking and stakeholder management skills. Excellent command of oral and written English is a must and knowledge of other languages is a distinct advantage.
You have minimum a high school education up to Master degree level. Field of education isn’t particularly important here. What’s more important for us is that you are someone who is able to digest a large quantity of information and absorb the details of what’s going on around them. A good understanding of Excel is extremely useful. You do not require a legal education – it would help, but this track is more about connecting the dots, seeing how every aspect of what we do connects to each other and how we ensure we maintain the right levels of compliance in the different areas of the business
- You have great communication skills: verbal and written and are confident in negotiating with and persuading others. You will need to understand and articulate how compliance can improve the business with our various stakeholders
- You possess an interest in working with numbers and details, rules and regulations and writing guidelines and subsequently implement them in the business
- You have an approachable personality, feel comfortable with communicating across cultures and with various stakeholders and decision makers
- You are tenacious as you follow up with stakeholders to ensure results