DO YOU WANT TO GAIN IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF FINANCE AND BUSINESS CONTROLLING?
As an ECCO NextGen on the Finance and Business Controlling career track, you will develop your knowledge and expertise within finance and business control, by understanding the relationship between accounting, financial reporting and business control operations, processes and structure within a commercial environment.
GET EXPOSURE TO ECCO’S FINANCE AND BUSINESS CONTROL, NOT ONLY FROM A CORPORATE LEVEL, BUT ALSO FROM OUR SALES REGIONS AND PRODUCTION UNITS.
During the programme, you will have exposure to Finance and Business Control throughout the company, in order to become an integral member of the finance function in the ECCO group worldwide. As an ECCO NextGen you will be given the opportunity to prove your natural leadership skills both during and beyond the programme.
You will get exposure to:
- Financial and business controlling (monthly, quarterly, annual, dynamic forecast/YEP and budgets)
- Business and performance analyses
- Working with strategic targets and acheivement of these
- Challenging the business and helping to innovate finance processes
- Sales and cost controlling and exposure to accounting fundamentals
- Various analyses for management
- Support and sparring with internal stakeholders on financial topics
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
ARE YOU OUR FUTURE ECCO NEXTGEN FOR FINANCE AND BUSINESS CONTROL?
To succeed in this position, you possess a commercial and global mindset and are results driven with a can-do attitude. Our ECCO NextGens’ thrive on challenges, bringing an innovative approach to problem solving, enjoy working independently and in a team, and have excellent networking and stakeholder management skills. Excellent command of oral and written English is a must and knowledge of other languages is a distinct advantage.
- You have a Finance or Economics specific Masters’ degree. Experience in basic accounting is extremely advantageous
- You are an experienced IT user, especially with MS Office
- You are ambitious and hardworking, with an eye for detail and a drive for success
- You enjoy working in an autonomous role in a regularly changing environment
GROW INTO ECCO’S NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS AND SPECIALISTS.
The ECCO NextGen programme offers a unique professional playground of global job rotations. As a NextGen you will be exposed to all sides of our business – becoming a leather and shoe maker, experiencing our retail organisation, learning from inspirational colleagues and a blend of on-the-job and structured learning. Under the guidance of key leaders, we will offer ongoing support to aid your career development, help you reach your goals and advance your skills, as you grow into ECCO’s next generation of leaders and specialists.
READY TO BE AN ECCO NEXTGEN?
If you are ready to take on this unique opportunity to kickstart your career in our global company, apply now by submitting your CV, cover letter and university transcripts (in English).Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and mulitcultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.