ECCO is looking for an ambitious NextGen (Trainee) for a Finance and Business Control career track to end their programme in Europe or Asia.
Your role will be to develop your knowledge and expertise within finance and business controlling at ECCO, understanding the relationship between accounting and financial reporting and business control operations, process and structure within a commercial environment. During the programme, you are exposed to ECCO finance and business control, not only from a corporate level, but also for our sales regions and production units, in order to become an integral member of the finance function in the ECCO group worldwide.
- Financial and business controlling (monthly, quarterly, annual, dynamic forecast/YEP and budgets)
- Business and performance analyses
- Working with strategic targets and achievement of these
- Challenging the business and helping to innovate finance processes
- Cost controlling and exposure to accounting fundamentals
- Various analyses for management reporting
- Support and spar with internal stakeholders on financial topics
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Finance or economics specific Master’s degree. Experience of basic accounting would be extremely advantageous
- You are a proven networker and relationship builder
- We are especially interested in applications from nationals from Asia
- You are an experienced IT user, especially with MS Office. Knowledge of SAP finance is an advantage
- Ambitious and hard-working with an eye for detail and a drive for success
- Thrive on challenges; working in an autonomous role in a regularly changing environment
- Quality-oriented and results driven
- You can work independently, but also enjoy working in groups and leading the way if necessary, with a desire to develop into a leadership position in the mid to long term
- Possess global mind-set and open to working with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds
- Knowledge of other languages on top of English language is a distinct advantage
- Globally mobile, as you will be travelling between Asian and European units
Come walk the world with us! During your 2-year NextGen programme, you will experience the full ECCO value chain, introduction to our headquarters, Leather Crash Course, exposure to ECCO retail and experience one of our production units and various job rotations around the world; all of this aims to develop your skills and support your career development, preparing you for a position as a valued member of the ECCO team. ECCO people have a passion for what they do and a drive to achieve the very best. This passion and drive are what characterise ECCO and what make us a successful global company. At ECCO, we invest in our people. Our ambition is to be a highly attractive workplace, providing employees with ongoing opportunities for professional training and development, constant challenges and internal mobility in a global network. With about 20,000 employees from over 50 nationalities, you are offered a global position in a genuine multinational business that encompasses a rich mix of cultures, languages and backgrounds. NextGens have over the years proven to be a primary source for our leadership pipeline.