Develop your knowledge and expertise within ECCO’s digital universe on a broad based digital career track, as part the Global Sales Digital team, responsible for delivering innovation and growth within ECCO’s digital presence globally. This includes areas such as consumer engagement, business operations, digital product management and digital delivery supporting markets and platforms.
- Involvement in digital creative, social media, CRM
- Process optimisation on digital commerce platforms
- Compliance, digital growth, analytics
- Support on commerce cloud, marketing cloud
- Involvement in Retail and Retail Operations
- Product Management and Product Merchandising
- Involvement in business development activities and business intelligence
- Contribute to defining best practice process for retail and omni-channel approach
- Supporting the regional wholesale and retail teams with digital initiatives to protect, defend and champion the ECCO brand
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Educated to Bachelor Degree level or equivalent, preference for digital media/retail related focus
- A natural interest in web data/analytics would be ideal, with experience in Google Analytics preferred
- Previous experience within retail (on- or offline) is essential, along with a passion for retail.
- Quality focused, detail orientated and results driven with proven problem solving skills
- Thrive on challenges; enjoy a dynamic environment and having many things to do at the same time
- You can work independently, but also enjoy working in groups and leading the way if necessary
- Globally mobile, global mind-set and willingness to travel during and beyond the programme
- Knowledge of other languages on top of English language is a distinct advantage
- Confident with proven networking and relationship building skills
- You possess proven negotiation and persuasion skills
Come walk the world with us! During the 2 or 3-year NextGen Programme, you will experience the ECCO value chain; introduction to our headquarters, Leather Crash Course, exposure to ECCO retail and experience one of our production units and various job rotations around the world; all of this aims to develop your skills and support your career development, preparing you for a position as a valued member of the ECCO team. ECCO people have a passion for what they do and a drive to achieve the very best. This passion and drive are what characterise ECCO and what makes us a successful global company. At ECCO, we invest in our people. Our ambition is to be a highly attractive workplace, providing employees with ongoing opportunities for professional training and development, constant challenges and internal mobility in a global network. With about 20,000 employees from over 50 nationalities, you are offered a global position with a genuine multinational business that encompasses a rich mix of cultures, languages and backgrounds. NextGens have over the years proven to be a primary source for our leadership pipeline.