ECCO is looking for a passionate, customer facing Global NextGen for a Sales career track, as part the Global Sales function. As a NextGen on a Commercial Sales career track, your role will be to gain an understanding and working knowledge of ways of working within the 4 different sales regions across the globe. Your role may involve coordination, analysis, planning and aligning activities between the sales regions and Global Sales HQ in Amsterdam. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with a successful and global player, where you are offered a role in the global business structure with the possibility to add significant value to ECCO’s challenging growth plans.
You will be involved in growing, driving and building a sustainable business for selected ECCO markets, maximizing the potential of ECCO branded space, ensuring that sales plans are executed, including internal sales and marketing, sales planning and development, retail execution, conducting training and new product development input. You will gain an understanding of the annual account management processes and conduct various analytical tasks such as competitor and market analysis, price positioning, assessment of potential channels, profitability and global/regional benchmarking.
- Develop full understanding of the commercial activities undertaken by Global Sales including both wholesale and retail
- Develop working knowledge of key operational statistics across e.g. digital, retail, B2B
- Develop working knowledge of seasonal launch processes, including the preparation and execution of the biannual Sales Kick-Off Conference
- Gain understanding of annual Budgeting, Business Planning and Year End Prediction procedures
- Key stakeholder management
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Candidates must possess a can-do attitude, drive and passion!
- Possess an interest in working with numbers, particularly forecasts, budgets and analytics
- Quality oriented and results driven with proven problem solving skills
- You are ambitious and hard-working with an eye for detail
- You thrive on challenges; enjoy having many things to do at the same time and working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment in an autonomous role
- You are pro-active and feel comfortable with a wide range of challenges and demonstrate responsibility
- You can work independently, but also enjoy working in groups and leading the way if necessary. A desire to move into a leadership position beyond the programme is essential
- Previous retail experience is important, preferably in a customer facing role
- Global mind-set and willingness to travel not only as part of the programme but be globally mobile beyond the programme, as further career opportunities within ECCO may require being based internationally
- Knowledge of other languages on top of English language is a distinct advantage
Come walk the world with us! During the 2 or 3-year NextGen Programme, you will experience the ECCO value chain; introduction to our headquarters, Leather Crash Course, exposure to ECCO retail and experience one of our production units and various job rotations around the world; all of this aims to develop your skills and support your career development, preparing you for a position as a valued member of the ECCO team. ECCO people have a passion for what they do and a drive to achieve the very best. This passion and drive are what characterise ECCO and what makes us a successful global company. At ECCO, we invest in our people. Our ambition is to be a highly attractive workplace, providing employees with ongoing opportunities for professional training and development, constant challenges and internal mobility in a global network. With about 20,000 employees from over 50 nationalities, you are offered a global position with a genuine multinational business that encompasses a rich mix of cultures, languages and backgrounds. NextGens have over the years proven to be a primary source for our leadership succession.