Do you want to join our ECCO Outdoor business unit, at our headquarter in Southern Denmark, working in close corporation with marketing, designers, product development, production and global sales units, to develop and maintain a strong commercial outdoor collection?
You will be given the opportunity to be a part of the development of the shoe collection. You will be involved in growing, driving and building a sustainable business, maximizing the potential of ECCO Outdoor, ensuring that our strategy is executed, including marketing, sales planning and development. You will gain a strong commercial insight and work on developing sales to meet our ambitious global growth plans for the outdoor product segment.
- Be integral part of team involved in concept creation through to production and launch
- Range selection including range building, planning and analysis
- Support collection development process in terms of segments, price set up, delivery windows and collection size, silhouettes, ongoing vs new segments
- Involvement in HQ sales strategy and controlling as well as Regional Sales operations
- Various analytical tasks, e.g. competitor and market analysis, price positioning, assessment of potential channels, profitability and global benchmarking.
- Work closely with Marketing (strategy, concept creation, go to market concepts, sell our material development, visual merchandising)
- Involvement in financial aspects relating to range/collection, such as controlling, reporting, price management)
- Key international stakeholder management
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Relevant business related degree OR relevant retail or wholesale experience – and passion for retail and fashion
- Commercial/Sales background is preferred
- You can work independently, but also enjoy working in groups and leading the way if necessary. A desire to move into a leadership position beyond the programme is essential
- You are a proven networker and relationship builder
- Quality orientated and results driven with proven problem solving skills
- You are pro-active and feel comfortable with a wide range of challenges and demonstrate responsibility
- Thrive on challenges; enjoy having many thing to do at the same time and working in a regularly changing environment in an autonomous role
- Global mindset and willingness to travel, during and beyond the programme.
- Knowledge of other languages on top of English is a distinct advantage
Come walk the world with us! During the 2 or 3-year NextGen Programme, you will experience the ECCO value chain; introduction to our headquarters, Leather Crash Course, exposure to ECCO retail and experience one of our production units and various job rotations around the world; all of this aims to develop your skills and support your career development, preparing you for a position as a valued member of the ECCO team. ECCO people have a passion for what they do and a drive to achieve the very best. This passion and drive are what characterise ECCO and what makes us a successful global company. At ECCO, we invest in our people. Our ambition is to be a highly attractive workplace, providing employees with ongoing opportunities for professional training and development, constant challenges and internal mobility in a global network. With about 20,000 employees from over 50 nationalities, you are offered a global position with a genuine multinational business that encompasses a rich mix of cultures, languages and backgrounds. NextGens have over the years proven to be a primary source for our leadership succession.