Are you interested in challenging the way Demant runs Operations in one of our successful business units, EPOS? This combined with being part of an international and fun graduate community? Then you should apply for the EPOS Graduate Programme at Demant!
EPOS is part of the Demant group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group that offers solutions and services to help people connect and communicate with the world around them. The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 15,000 employees, and generates an annual revenue of around DKK 15 billion.
Our headquarters is located in Copenhagen, Denmark, and is a key hub for our business. EPOS builds on more than 115 years of experience in audio innovation. We operate in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries.
EPOS Operations Graduate Programme
The Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme starting in September 2021 during which you will explore the company and develop your personal and professional skills through three different job rotations in EPOS Operations.
As you progress through the programme, you may take on projects that involve stays outside of Denmark. Depending on the project, the duration of the stays can be anywhere from a few days to a whole rotation.
As an EPOS Operations Graduate, we offer you a chance to experience areas such as supply chain, logistics, quality, performance management, planning, project management and customer service.
Throughout the programme, you will work closely with your Host Manager to plan your rotations and enhance your professional and personal development as much as possible. Former graduates will act as mentors to guide you through the programme and our company culture. A training bootcamp and mentoring programme facilitated by HR will shape your personal journey towards a permanent position in Demant after successfully completing the programme.
What to expect
You can expect rotations and tasks that are shaped in conjunction with the business needs and what your competences and interests are. Some of the tasks may include value stream mapping, KPI implementation and analysis, project management and process mapping.
Regardless of the tasks, one thing is certain: You will face a steep learning curve with a high degree of responsibility from day one. In our flat organization, we will provide you with a holistic overview of our business. We expect you to challenge the status quo. You will be given a lot of trust, and you will be working on valued projects together with inspiring people, in an ever-changing environment where your capabilities are acknowledged.
- You are about to graduate, or have graduated no more than two years ago, with a relevant Master’s degree, e.g. Supply Chain Management, Economics, Operations, Logistics and Procurement, or Production and Manufacturing.
- You are a top performer either through your studies, work experience or extracurricular activities. You are a team player with drive and passion, you have great analytical skills, you are sharp, curious, mature, hardworking and, just as importantly, you are humble and fun to work with.
- You are fluent in English, have an international profile, and are open to potentially spending part of the programme abroad.
- You are both strategic and pragmatic by nature, you enjoy performing down-to-earth tasks and you are not afraid of “getting your hands dirty”.
- You are both strategic and pragmatic. You go for the ambitious goal, but in a humble way, both in your approach to tasks and in your communication with others.
How to apply
Please attach CV, cover letter and up-to-date transcript of records (diplomas) to your online application. The application deadline is January 3, 2021. Please note we only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
The application deadline is January 3, 2021.
Video interviews are being conducted from January 8-13, 2021.
The assessment center takes place on January 21, 2021.
The final interviews are being conducted between February 1-3, 2021.
For further information
Meet the current graduates and read about their experiences on the graduate blog, or learn more on our website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org