Imagine a future where you help our finance department support the business in understanding the profitability of our portfolio
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll work with our core financial processes and engine room, supporting financial decision making in our business units as a part of one of our global centres of excellence, which deals with tax, risk management, treasury, and funding.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing senior management reporting and decision material
- performing valuations and financial analyses of transactions and investment cases
- handling financial controlling and business controlling
- handling financial forecast processes
- participating in and managing cross-functional projects and processes.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a master’s degree in finance or economics from before 1 September 2022 with great results
- have strong analytical skills
- have a high level of personal drive
- are a fast learner
- have experience with asset management and project development.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field.