Are you interested in working within the field of finance in an international environment in one of Danfoss’ many offices spread across the world? Are you ambitious and do you want to challenge the status quo in a company working for a more sustainable tomorrow?
If yes, then you should apply for Danfoss’ 2-year Postgraduate program as a Finance Postgraduate starting the 1st of September 2022. The program is built around four rotations in different places of the world where you will be working on four business-critical projects with relation to finance. This will expose you to different parts of our business and will give global experience and insight as well as an invaluable global network.
As a Finance Postgraduate at Danfoss you can expect to:
- Get a unique insight to the many different factettes of a finance function.
- Work with a variation of financial projects to obtain a holistic view on the company such a building a costing tool, developing dashboards and implementing new technologies as well as the daily financial operation.
- Work with finance on group-, business unit- and product level.
- Have at least one rotation at HQ in Denmark and at least one rotation abroad.
- Get an invaluable kickstart to your career with an international scope and a steep learning curve.
- Be a part of Denmark’s oldest postgraduate program that has been running since 1974.
As our future postgraduate we imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree within a relevant field for example finance, economics, business administration or accounting finished within the last 2 years.
- Have above average academic achievements along with excellent English skills.
- Have a real passion for business partnering, controlling and management accounting.
- Have an international mind-set and are globally mobile.
- Can convey complex analysis and conclusions in an easy obtainable way.
- Have an international mind-set and are globally mobile
- Have a team-player mindset, be humble, proactive, positive, and open to experiencing other cultures.
Danfoss – Engineering tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated, and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.