Are you one of our future finance managers? Then look no further! Join the Global Finance Graduate Programme!
The programme is designed to develop the next generation of finance leaders and will give you the opportunity to make a difference to the millions of people who rely on our products.
About the Global Finance Graduate Programme
Fast-track to success!This full-time position offers you the chance to experience 4 exciting jobs in just 2 years. You will work in various Finance functions across Novo Nordisk’s value chain, from R&D to Sales, to obtain a holistic view on the company.
As you’ll be working towards an ambitious career, we will provide you with:
- Accelerated personal and professional development through 1-on-1 sparring with a senior mentor assigned to you from day 1 and an extensive, custom-built training programme
- International experience by working abroad for 6 months in one of our affiliates (e.g. USA, Colombia, Malaysia, India or one of many other options)
- A broad and international network of world-class colleagues, with exposure to senior management
As part of three rotations at the global headquarters in Denmark and one rotation abroad you will be involved in a variety of tasks. This is an example of how your journey as a Global Finance Graduate could look like:
- Rotation 1 – R&D Finance, HQ
Manage investments in our future product pipeline
- Rotation 2 – Novo Nordisk Management Consulting, HQ
Work on projects across the value chain such as product launches
- Rotation 3 – Novo Nordisk, Inc., US
Forecast sales and analyse the market dynamics of the biggest pharma market
- Rotation 4 – Strategic Finance, HQ
Work on closing deals in our M&A department
Working at Novo Nordisk
As a world leader in diabetes care, working at Novo Nordisk allows you the opportunity to make a significant difference to patients and society, while also providing you with the ability to deliver exciting results from a business perspective in a global pharmaceutical company.
Joining Novo Nordisk should appeal to you not just because we respect and value our employees, but also because of what we do to change the lives of millions of people around the world. To work here you need to be highly ambitious, have a team player mind-set and enjoy working in a global and culturally diverse organisation.
To apply for the Global Finance Graduate Programme, you should have:
- A master’s degree from 2020 or 2021 in a relevant subject, for example finance, economics, business administration, accounting or management accounting
- Excellent academic achievements
- International experience from working, studying a full semester abroad or volunteering*
- Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities
- Professional fluency in English and be globally mobile
- Availability to start 1st of September 2021
*if Covid-19 restrictions have prevented you from obtaining (additional) international experience, e.g. studying or completing an internship abroad, feel free to still apply and explain what your plans were, how they changed and what relevant experience you have gained instead.
If you meet the criteria and are interested in joining the programme, we look forward to seeing your application no later than 6 January 2021 GMT+1.
Be sure to read below details on the application process.
Click here to see all our other graduate programmes and learn more about the application process. On this site you can also chat with some of our current graduates Thursdays until 17 December 2020 and on 4, 5 and 6 January 2021.
For questions about the Global Finance Programme, please contact Programme Manager Marn Rolle, ZMRL@novonordisk.com or at +45 3075 1603.
Important: Prepare this before you apply
Before you click the “apply now” button please ensure you have prepared your CV, latest transcript and motivational letter.
In the motivational letter, we would like to learn more about your motivation: why do you want to join the pharmaceutical industry, Novo Nordisk and the Graduate Programme; about your expectations: what are your expectations to the Graduate Programme and how will the programme support your career aspirations and lastly we want to learn more about your fit: which personal and professional competences make you a great fit for the graduate programme.
Lastly, you will be asked to record a 1-minute video sharing why you are the ideal candidate for the Global Finance Graduate Programme.
Please note that the application and video should be in English.