Rethink your impact
Are you passionate about co-creating your own Graduate Program? Then you might be our new Global Finance Graduate.
Work for a cause, not just a company
Novozymes is the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms. Together with our customers, partners, and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. Our biological solutions enable higher agricultural yields, healthy food consumption, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel, and many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from – both today and in years to come. We need people who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge, and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. We know that original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join our Global Graduate Program
We seek highly motivated graduates that see a match between own capabilities, personal ambitions, and a future in Novozymes. As a graduate you’ll get a unique opportunity to evolve and mature your skillset through a two-year tailormade program that will send you on a steep learning curve. You will gain strong change – and strategy execution capabilities. These will grow from e.g., coaching, cross-functional and international rotations, a Harvard strategy accreditation, a mentor program, cultural awareness, training in communication and networking strategies, and much more. Upon program graduation you will be ready for an international career in Novozymes.
Welcome to Business Finance & Corporate Finance
In Finance you will experience a wide range of financial disciplines across the finance organization spanning +250 employees located in approximately 10 countries. Opportunities for rotations are many, ranging from finance business partnering, forecasting, financial accounting & reporting and cash management to business intelligence and data analytics. Throughout the rotations, you will get deep insights into financial data enabling you to drive and deliver impact in and after the graduate program. With a strong focus on supporting data-driven decision making, you will work closely together with stakeholders from both finance and different parts of the business, throughout the value chain and across the world. You will have a unique opportunity to learn from bright colleagues and build a strong network within our global organization. As a part of the program, you will also have the opportunity to rotate outside finance functions and based on your profile and areas of interest visit, e.g. Investor Relations, M&A, Business Development or something else that you are curious to learn more about.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Challenging status quo by bringing new knowledge and perspectives into play
- Connecting the dots between different areas within and outside finance
- Supporting data driven and financially sound decision making within Novozymes
- Bringing your past experiences and insights into developing the finance organization
- Being a changemaker, and inspire Zymers and the world to take responsibility to Rethink Tomorrow
- Taking ownership of your own development and finding the right path you want to pursue in your career
- A master’s degree with top academic achievements in accounting, economics, finance, business administration, or similar. You must have graduated between 2021 and 2023, and no later than 1 September 2023
- No more than two years of work experience after university graduation
- Ready to relocate for at least 6 months of your graduate journey in one of our affiliates, e.g., US, China, Malaysia, India or Turkey
- Eligible to work in Denmark, either as an EU citizen or through other residence permits. Providing both visa and work permit is your own responsibility.
- Possess excellent English skills in a professional setting, both written and verbal. Danish is not a requirement to succeed in this role.
Relevant experience and competencies:
- Ability to adapt and rapidly learn in new environments
- Excellent at building and maintaining networks and relating to people
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, making positive use of the opportunities it presents
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm combined with a curious, creative growth mindset
- Is motivated by turning numbers into actionable insights
Location: This job will be in Bagsværd, Denmark.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: Wednesday, January 18th, 23:59 CET by uploading your CV and grade transcripts from bachelor’s and master’s degree
At Novozymes we commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We recommend you not to attach a cover letter to your application. Instead, please include in a few sentences (max 300 words) in your CV about why you are applying to the Graduate Program within Finance by answering the following two questions:
- Why are you motivated to work for Novozymes?
- What is the one main contribution that you will bring to Novozymes as a future graduate within finance?
To ensure a fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your resume/CV.
Key dates for the application process:
- Ability testing will take place during 19th to 24th of January 2023.
- Interviews with Graduate Manager (physical or virtual) to be conducted between 30th January 2023 and 9th of February 2023
- Assessment Center (physical) will take place between 22nd to 24th of February (one-day only, date will be communicated in advance)
- Kindly be aware that we only offer feedback to candidates whom we have interviewed
Contact details: Curious to learn more about the program? Please go to our Graduate career site. Information will be updated on an ongoing basis. If you have specific questions to the Finance track, you can contact Finance Graduate Manager Kevin Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability, or veteran status.
Want to learn more?
Did you know that every year our products help cut global CO2 emissions by around 90 million tons? Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com.
Not the right fit for you?
Even if this job isn’t the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting. If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage them to apply. Thank you for your referral! Please check out our other open positions. The right fit for you could just be a few clicks away.