Are you looking to kick start your career in a company that believes in Innovation and Sustainability and want to make a difference in the world?
Join our Global Graduate Programme in Denmark and start up on a journey of developing yourself professionally and personally!
Tailor Your Development Journey
As a Grundfos Global Graduate you will be on fast-track development. You will do this by exploring various parts of Grundfos, in different departments within Denmark and at an international location. You will drive your 2-year development journey and receive world-class support in many forms such as having a mentor, a buddy and through structured planning, review and follow-up on personal and professional development. You will be challenged to expand your understanding, global mindset and network. Our programme is designed to meet your ambitions and transform your curiosity into action. Joining Grundfos, you will become a part of our brand and shared commitment to making a difference in the world. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is an area of top priority for Grundfos, and we are committed to develop a Global Graduate Group that truly represents this ambition.
Through the 2-year journey, we will constantly focus on unfolding your talents and personal development. You will be part of a global and diverse organisation where you can start in different functions based on your previous education and aspiration. You will join projects with strong-driven teams with impactful experiences that you can both gain a lot of insights from and add value to. You will go through four rotations in total and you get to choose the rotations yourself – meaning, that you can try out many different areas of Grundfos even though you don’t have any experience in those. Each rotation/project lasts for a six-month period and one rotation will be abroad.
The four rotations could be within any of our functions; Sales, Solutions & Marketing, Business Development, Technology, Innovation, Sustainability, Operations, IT, Data, Finance or Service to enhance your overall organizational acumen. In Grundfos, we fully support your development and provide a successful navigation in the organisation. You will gain not only experiences, but also functional skills, and network through exposure. At the end of the 2-year intensive experience of growth and development, we will help you to find the right permanent position within the Grundfos organization.
The Programme Offers You the Following
- Full time position with continuous performance evaluations and a steep learning curve
- A dedicated mentor throughout the programme to provide advice to your career development
- An assigned buddy, who will accompany your graduate journey
- A structured and individualised personal development plan
- A programme manager who will support and coach you throughout the programme
- Ongoing and constant development trainings that will strengthen your skills and abilities in relevant areas
What You Need to Apply
- You have graduated or are about to graduate from your master’s degree with relevant discipline, including (but not limited to): Business, Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Sustainability, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance or similar.
- You are passionate, curious, a strong collaborator, eager to develop and to work across disciplines.
- You have the ability to create a strong impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a strong analytical competency with digital and customer-centric mindset and flair for technology and digitalisation.
- You must be a strong communicator with excellent English language skill.
- You are passionate, curious, eager to develop and able to work across disciplines. Strong personal impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also key to becoming a graduate.
International outlook and mindset
- You have international experience, such as study or project abroad, volunteer work, longer travels or have been working in an international company.
Remember to highlight this in your Cover Letter and/or CV.
You must attach:
- Cover letter explaining your motivation for the programme
- Academic records in english
Please note: If the mentioned documents are not included, your application will not be entertained.
Innovation is at our core. Sustainability is our heart. Excellence is at the top of our minds. We are a global company with a drive to develop solutions for the world’s water challenges. We play an active part in our surrounding world. We set the standard in terms of innovation, efficiency, reliability and sustainability. We are a pump company connecting with millions and millions of people every day. Our solutions help our partners and customers move water to where it is supposed to go. Providing drinking water for the smallest villages and the highest skyscrapers, treating and removing wastewater and bringing heat and comfort to the world.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than Feb 12th, 2023 by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.