Rethink your impact
Are you passionate about co-creating your own Graduate Program? Then you might be our new Global Graduate within Digital Transformation & Commercial Excellence.
Work for a cause, not just a company
Novozymes is the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms. Together with our customers, partners, and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. Our biological solutions enable higher agricultural yields, healthy food consumption, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel, and many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from – both today and in years to come. We need people who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge, and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. We know that original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join our Global Graduate Program
We seek highly motivated graduates that see a match between own capabilities, personal ambitions, and a future in Novozymes. As a graduate you’ll get a unique opportunity to evolve and mature your skillset through a two-year tailormade program that will send you on a steep learning curve. You will gain strong change – and strategy execution capabilities. These will grow from e.g., coaching, cross-functional and international rotations, a Harvard strategy accreditation, a mentor program, cultural awareness, training in communication and networking strategies, and much more. Upon program graduation you will be ready for an international career in Novozymes.
Welcome to Digital Transformation and Commercial Excellence
Our ambition is to rethink and enable new business models and commercial operational models as well as internal processes and procedures. Based on a solid understanding of our business, we challenge the status quo, bring inspiration from the outside and ask What if? And why not?
Within your two-year program you will, among other teams, work in Pricing Excellence & Transformation
Pricing Excellence and Transformation Team consist of 3 dedicated pricing specialists. We are passionate about B2B pricing (price strategy and price execution) and how we can achieve price excellence through optimization of processes, digital transformation, and insights. We challenge and think out of the box, while also having fun. The cross field between analytics/data/IT and business challenges is where we operate.
The Pricing Excellence & Transformation team is responsible for driving transformation and development of Novozymes global pricing processes, challenge status quo and support the business in developing pricing capabilities to get the price right to achieve the maximum value for our customers, while also getting the optimal value for Novozymes.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Developing and rolling out a pricing solution globally to optimize current price execution processes
- Becoming a superuser for our new pricing solution and drive adoption with the commercial organization
- Connecting with stakeholders to gather input to continuously improve our value-based pricing framework
- Developing analytics to support the price decisions and strategy
- Taking ownership of your own development and finding the right path you want to pursue in your career
- Bringing your past experiences and new insights into play every day, we want you to come here to grow, not just to work
- Completing your rotations and training with dedication and determination. We provide a steep learning curve; it is up to you to ensure you make the most of it
- Driving change to inspire Zymers and the world to leave a better planet for future generations
- Hold a Master’s degree with top academic achievements in economics, finance, business administration, or similar
- You must have completed your Master’s degree no later than 1 September, 2023
- You hold no more than a maximum of two years of work experience after university graduation
- You are ready to re-locate for at least 6 months of your graduate journey
- You are fluent in English at a professional level, both orally and in writing
- Providing both visa and work permit – if required and relevant – is your responsibility
Relevant experience and competencies:
- Ability to adapt and rapidly learn in new environments
- Excellent at building and maintaining networks and relating to people
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, making positive use of the opportunities it presents
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm combined with a curious, creative growth mindset
- Ability to convert complex problems into simple communications or decision points.
- Thrive with data and analysis
- Experience with pricing and commercial projects from previous jobs is an advantage
This job will be located at our Innovation Campus in Lyngby, Denmark, with a possibility for hybrid work.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: June 4th, 2023
Note: Ability testing will take place between June 5nd and June 9th, 2023. Interviews will be conducted shortly hereafter. Kindly be aware that we only offer feedback to candidates whom we have interviewed.
Contact details: Curious to learn more about the program? Please go to our Graduate career site. Information will be updated on an ongoing basis.
At Novozymes we commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We recommend you not to attach a cover letter to your application. Instead, please include in a few sentences (max 300 words) in your CV about why you are applying to the Graduate Program within Digital Transformation & Commercial Excellence by answering the following two questions:
Why are you motivated to work for Novozymes?
What is the one main contribution that you will bring to Novozymes as a future graduate within Digital Transformation & Commercial Excellence
To ensure a fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your resume/CV.
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability, or veteran status.
Want to learn more?
Did you know that every year our products help cut global CO2 emissions by around 90 million tons? Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com.
Not the right fit for you?
Even if this job isn’t the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting. If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage them to apply. Thank you for your referral! Please check out our other open positions. The right fit for you could just be a few clicks away.