Imagine a future where you shape the future of renewable energy solutions for our growing corporate customer portfolio
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll have a rotation each in the Corporate PPA Origination & Execution team and the newly formed Transformation Technology team. In the Corporate PPA Origination & Execution team, you’ll support with the origination, negotiation, and implementation of long-term contracts with corporates for renewable electricity, enabling the construction of more unsubsidised MWs in the European seas. In Transformation Technologies, you’ll work with the team to understand customer energy challenges and deliver innovative energy solutions across multiple European countries.
You’ll play an important role in:
- analysing and understanding the context of the decarbonisation journey for large-scale energy consumers, incl. market research about corporates and other renewable developers
- deriving customer value propositions and proposals that support customers to achieve their decarbonisation ambitions, as well as solve other energy-related constraints
- effectively managing internal and external stakeholders
- leading tasks and work packages in multidisciplinary teams
- originating, negotiating, and closing Corporate PPAs with a range of corporate clients, incl. hydrogen and P-t-X players.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in Business, Economics, or Engineering from before 1 September 2022 with excellent results
- possess the ability to understand customer needs and turn them into solid customer value propositions
- have strong communication skills in spoken, written, and presentation formats
- can work with and lead multidisciplinary teams, contributing to an inclusive and productive atmosphere.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field.