Imagine a future where your wind farm design is powering all households on Sealand, Denmark
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll find an area that holds a variety of different tasks and diverse skillsets. In our department, Wind Farm, you’ll have the opportunity to touch upon business case development, numbers crunching, coding and analysis of complex data, as well as on site installation work on our various projects in development, execution, and operation. We offer three rotations that will give you a great insight into different parts of the company and provide you with an excellent foundation for your future career within green energy.
You’ll play an important role in:
- optimising full asset project business cases lowering the overall cost of energy
- scoping measurement campaigns and collecting environmental data for wind farm development and asset evaluation
- managing and exposing data for relevant departments across Ørsted
- delivering high quality analysis supporting decision making throughout the wind farm lifecycle
- managing interfaces with internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in Wind Energy or similar before 1 September 2022 with good results
- are curious to explore new areas and improve your skillset
- have a good analytical understanding of the cross-disciplinary effects between the technical solutions and commercial disciplines
- are bright with excellent analytical skills and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and effective manner, enabling you to prioritise your tasks
- speak and write English fluently, can communicate efficiently with your stakeholders, and present your results to your colleagues in a professional manner
- are approachable and fun to work with, and wish to solve tasks, not just independently but as part of an energetic team always striving to improve.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field.