Graduate management consultants in operations and supply chain management
We are currently looking for talented graduates who want a career in management consulting to join our team in Hellerup, working with operations and supply chain management. As a management consultant within operations strategy, you will get the chance to work in the front line on strategic projects within the sphere of the supply chain.
We are a Scandinavian-based consultancy engaged in creating sustainable change and transformation. We help leading organisations succeed with their most critical change initiatives by unlocking both human and business potential – in that order. We are committed to leaving organisations and their people in a truly better place – more changeable, more engaged, and better equipped for creating a better future.
Job content – Change with Impact
The role will be tailor-made according to the candidate’s competencies and interests. However, you must be keen on deepening your knowledge and expertise within operations or supply chain management.
Typical Assignments Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Helping clients to identify and implement solutions to critical business problems
- Preparing and performing presentations and engaging workshops
- Advanced analyses and business case development
- Creating strategic communication materials
- Preparing and supporting strategic decisions
Our projects span a wide range of industries and markets and include both private and public clients.
We Are Looking For People Who
- Are about to graduate with a master’s degree in industrial engineering, supply chain management, strategic management, business management or the like with top-of-class achievements
- Have outstanding analytical skills
- Have the ability to maintain a holistic view and, at the same time, get nerdy within a specific topic
- Have great communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken English
- Want to become part of the management consulting industry
- Appreciate a flat organisation where results are more important than hierarchy
You should be flexible and co-operative and also be able to work independently under changing conditions. You are empathic and fond of working with and around ambitious people.
What do we offer?
We offer a job in a fast-growing and entrepreneurial Scandinavian-based consultancy, where you will quickly be involved in client projects and work closely with experienced consultants who will help you take your strategic understanding and analytical skills to the next level. At Implement Consulting Group, you will become a member of a consultancy ranked as one of the top 10 consulting firms to work for in Europe.
We have internal training opportunities for all our employees, and we continuously update and deepen your knowledge through keynotes and workshops, as we highly value your professional and personal development. We work with a high degree of autonomy with responsibility, and we support each other in our efforts to constantly become better at helping our clients create exceptional results.
We offer a unique culture, helpful colleagues and a company striving to redefine the management consulting industry from the inside: faster change with greater impact while loving what we do.