Things have moved fast at 3Shape ever since our founding in 2000. We are frequently recognized as one of Denmark’s fastest growing companies, having been awarded Børsen’s Gazelle #1 in 2016. 3Shape offers an international environment globally with +30 nationalities working in the Danish headquarters at Kongens Nytorv in central Copenhagen, and more than 1.900 employees globally. 3Shape specializes in developing 3D scanning and software technology solutions that enables dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with improved care.
3Shape’s Graduate Program is an exciting 2-year program with two to three rotations, which offers talented and motivated young professionals the opportunity to expand their knowledge, build their toolbox and gain valuable expertise right from the start.
What we offer:
As a 3Shape Graduate you’ll be considered a permanent employee from day one, solve complex business challenges, and be part of a large network of professionals in a global organization. We offer a steep learning curve and expect a lot from you, but in return we offer a program which will empower you and offer possibilities to grow both on a professional and personal level.
As a Graduate, you will:
- Apply your knowledge to real-life local and global projects as part of either the Technical or Business track of the program
- Play an essential role in an international and dynamic organization which is constantly developing and transforming
- Develop your business acumen, technical and professional skills during on-the-job learning and formal training programs
- Be supported by your dedicated mentor and buddy as part of our peer support program
- Have the possibility of rotating across different functions and/or our office locations
- Widen your horizons by working as part of integrated teams across the globe and collaborating with people of diverse backgrounds — both culturally and professionally
The program is split in two main tracks with two to three rotations during the two years.
When applying, please state your preferred track:
Technical: As part of the Technical track, you will have the opportunity to learn from experts within the field, and get experience while testing your knowledge in tech savvy fields such as R&D, Software Development or IT, and/or the project/product oriented areas of Consulting & Inhouse Solutions, Regulatory Affairs, Product Strategy, and Production and Supply Chain. As a Graduate on this track, you likely have knowledge or interest within one or more of the following areas: Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, cloud-solutions, computer vision, IT architecture, cyber security, technology transformation, technical Project/Product Management, or Portfolio Management.
Business: As a Graduate on the Business track you will work with passionate and experienced teams within e.g., Sales, Corporate Business Development, Marketing, Finance, and Strategy & Consulting. You are likely an analytical, creative and resourceful person with knowledge and/or interest within one of the following areas: Finance, strategy and operations, organizational development, change management, branding, marketing and customer care.
What makes a 3Shape Graduate?
You are about to complete or have just completed a master’s degree in a relevant field (Science, Engineering and/or Business). You graduated with above average academic results, are highly proficient in English, and you are ambitious, focused, and eager to learn.
Moreover, a 3Shape Graduate:
- Is a great collaborator with an emphatic approach and a global mindset
- Is highly adaptable to change
- Enjoys working in international environment
- Takes ownership of tasks and is a self-starter
- Possesses strong analytical skills
- Is good at problem solving
- Has positive energy, and is eager to apply knowledge and make an impact
Application deadline: 14.02.2022
Graduate Program start date: 01.09.2022
To submit your application, please press Apply Now, and attach your CV, cover letter and academic records as soon as possible. Only applications with all mentioned documents attached will be evaluated.
If you have any questions about the position or process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.