3Shape Graduate Program
Are you a recent or upcoming Graduate interested in making an impact as part of a young and vibrant MedTech company in the center of Copenhagen?
Things have moved fast at 3Shape ever since our founding in 2000. We are frequently recognized as one of Denmark’s fastest growing companies, having been awarded Børsen’s Gazelle #1 in 2016. In 3Shape we offer an international environment with 50+ nationalities with more than 2000 employees globally. We are headquartered in Denmark, at Kongens Nytorv in central Copenhagen. 3Shape specializes in developing 3D scanning and software technology solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively, and with improved care.
3Shape’s Graduate Program is an exciting 2-year program with three rotations within a Business/Commercial or Technical Track, including the possibility of an international rotation. The program offers talented and motivated young professionals the opportunity to expand their knowledge, build their toolbox, and gain valuable expertise right from the start. Our Graduate Program is an essential part in our strategy of developing future leaders and specialists in 3Shape.
Do you want to become our next Graduate?
As a 3Shape Graduate you’ll be considered a permanent employee from day one, solve complex business challenges, and be part of a large network of professionals in a global organization. We have a steep learning curve and expect a lot from you, but in return we offer a program which will empower you and provide possibilities to grow both on a professional and personal level.
As a Graduate, you will:
- Become a part of 3 different departments in 2-years (8-months each), giving you the possibility to apply your knowledge to real-life projects while developing your business acumen
- Play an essential role in an international and dynamic organization which is constantly developing and transforming
- Have ongoing performance dialogues with your rotation manager
- Widen your horizons by working as part of integrated teams across the globe and collaborating with people of diverse backgrounds — both culturally and professionally
We fuel your career by:
- A comprehensive onboarding (e.g., offsite, teambuilding, and networking with the Senior Leadership Team)
- Support by your dedicated mentor and buddy as part of our peer support program
- Ongoing meetings with your Graduate Manager to nurture your development and well-being
- Multiple training sessions (i.e., Case Challenge, People Module, Technical Training, etc.)
- Be a part of a well-established network of co-Graduates
- Providing a social culture with Friday bars, breakfast, social activities, and multiple clubs to join
The program is split in two main tracks. When applying, please state your preferred track:
Technical: As part of the Technical track, you will learn from stakeholders who are considered experts in their field. You will gain valuable experience while testing your knowledge in technical R&D disciplines, such as, Software Development, IT, more project/product-oriented areas of Consulting & Inhouse Solutions, Regulatory Affairs, Product Management, and Production and Supply Chain.
As a Graduate on this track, you likely have knowledge or interest within one or more of the following areas: mechanical/electrical engineering, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud-solutions, computer vision, IT architecture, cyber security, technology transformation, technical project/product management, or portfolio management.
Business/Commercial: As a Graduate on the Business/Commercial track, you will work with passionate and experienced teams within e.g., Finance, Strategy & Consulting, IT, People and Organization, Legal and Patents, Global Customer Success and Business Development, Global Sales, or Marketing.
You are likely an analytical, creative, and resourceful person with knowledge and/or interest within one of the following areas: finance, strategy and operations, organizational development, change management, branding, marketing, and/or customer care.
What makes a 3Shape Graduate?
You are about to complete or have just completed a master’s degree. You graduated with top academic results and are highly proficient in English. You are ambitious, focused, and eager to learn.
Moreover, a 3Shape Graduate is:
- A great collaborator with an emphatic approach and a global mindset
- Highly adaptable to change
- Enjoys working in an international environment
- Takes ownership of tasks and is a self-starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Good at problem-solving
- A person with positive energy, is eager to apply knowledge, and make an impact
Application deadline: 05.02.2023
Graduate Program start date: 01.09.2023
To submit your application, please press Apply Now, and attach your CV, cover letter and academic records as soon as possible. Only applications with all mentioned documents attached will be evaluated.
If you have any questions about the position or process, please contact Josephine.email@example.com.