Do you want to be part of driving our globalisation?
Join us and become Project Consultant or Lead Project Consultant in Global Solutions, where you’ll be responsible for driving and facilitating workstreams across Shared Functions in close collaboration with the business. In Global Solutions, we ensure the establishment of new business platforms globally as well as mature processes in existing markets.
We offer a unique opportunity to join a newly established Project Management Office, where you’ll have the chance to take an active part in framing the scope of the team. The positions offer a unique interface towards the broader organisation, both interacting with the very forefront of the business and a diverse group of stakeholders in Shared Functions.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive coordination and initiate actions across the involved shared functions
- act as project manager for the country entry deliveries from Shared Functions and be a point of contact towards the business and the decision board
- create a standard framework for the maturation of processes and drive maturation of processes in our existing markets
- facilitate hand-over processes across Shared Functions in new markets in collaboration with local resources when processes are matured
- create and maintain a country entry pipeline with clear milestones and establish a forward-looking overview of services at different stages.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in finance, business administration, legal or similar
- thrive in the spot between several shared functions such as Finance, Tax, Legal, IT and the business, always looking to engage your cross-functional competences to continuously optimise processes
- are a proactive, adaptive and can-do person with a structured and result-driven approach
- are a team player and are able to communicate with a big variety of internal and external stakeholders
- thrive in a changing environment, take responsibility and enjoy working across teams and borders
- are a recent graduate or have some relevant experience, if you’re applying for the Project Consultant role, and that you have solid experience with driving projects across functions and seniority, preferably in a global company, if you’re applying for the Lead Project Consultant role.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 25 May 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tina Christensen, Lead Financial Consultant in Global Solutions, by telephone on +45 99 55 10 56 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect occasional overseas travel in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms and energy storage facilities, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. In Ørsted Finance, we support the business in making optimal decisions and ensure healthy and proper financial management. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.