Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
- Rotations take place at designated locations at regional TI offices in EMEA and/or U.S.
- Using technical expertise, various sales tools and relationships with engineering teams to identify projects
- Managing and quantifying leads, and managing the commercial aspects of customer relationships
- Developing, forecasting and monitoring an annual plan for revenue growth’
- Minimum education (ie bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering)
- Up to 1 years of experience after graduation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of schematics, layouts and digital components
- Knowledge and understanding of analog circuitry (examples include: op-amps, DC/DC power, data converters, sensing, etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English & local language (depending on country of vacancy) are required
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Primary Location DK-DK-Albertslund / Copenhagen
Work Locations Denmark > Denmark, Copenhagen Herstedostervej 27-29 Albertslund / Copenhagen 2620