Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about co-creating your own Graduate Program? Then you might be our new Global Graduate within Finance.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new graduate within our Global graduate program
Novozymes’ Global graduate program offers a unique opportunity to evolve and mature your skillset. The two-year program will send you on a steep learning curve and enable you to develop a strong network across our global organization. We are seeking highly motivated colleagues who dare to lead, rethink, and who have the potential to become one of the future leaders or specialists in Novozymes.
This role as a graduate offers you an exceptional opportunity to rotate in- and outside of your functional area and later be expatriated to one of our international destinations. Together with your manager you will create a tailored learning journey to build a profound understanding of our business areas and the various operations in Novozymes. To support your personal and professional growth you will be enrolled in our mentor and coaching programs and you will receive training in strategy execution from a top tier university. Upon program graduation you will ready for an international career in Novozymes.
We seek graduates that see a match between own capabilities, personal ambitions, and a future in Novozymes. You must be are able to show us your engagement and excitement for becoming a part of this Global graduate program.
Welcome to Business- & Corporate Finance
In finance you will experience a wide range of financial disciplines across the finance organization spanning +250 employees located in approximately 10 countries. Opportunities for rotations are many, ranging from finance business partnering, forecasting, financial accounting & reporting and cash management to business intelligence and data analytics. Throughout the rotations, you will get deep insights into financial data enabling you to drive and deliver impact in and after the graduate program. With a strong focus on supporting data-driven decision making, you will work closely together with stakeholders from both finance and different parts of the business, throughout the value chain and across the world. You will have a unique opportunity to learn from bright colleagues and build a strong network within our global organization.
During the program, you will also have the chance to rotate outside Business- and Corporate Finance and based on your profile and areas of interest visit e.g. Investor Relations, M&A, Business Development or something else that you are curious to learn more about.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Supporting data driven and financially sound decision making
- Connecting the dots between different areas within and outside finance
- Challenging status quo by bringing new knowledge and perspectives into play
- Taking ownership of your own development and finding the right path you want to pursue in your career
- Brining your past experiences and new insights into play every day, we want you to come here to grow, not just to work.
- Completing your rotations and training with dedication and determination. We provide a steep learning curve; it is up to you to ensure you make the most of it.
- Being a changemaker, and inspire Zymers and the world to take responsibility to ensure our planet continues to be amazing
To succeed you must:
- A masters degree with top academic achievements in accounting, economics, finance, business administration, or similar. You need to have graduated before the program launches September 1st 2022.
- Maximum two years of additional work experience after university graduation
- Be motivated by turning numbers into action
- Relevant experience during your studies that demonstrates the ability to learn in new environments
- Be excellent at building and maintaining relations and managing stakeholders
- Have exceptional problem-solving skills combined with a curious, creative growth mindset
- Be a result-oriented and self-driven individual who inspires and excites others
- Be a team player that takes pride in finding solutions with others by having ambitions for not only their own success but for the success of the entire team
- Be ready to re-locate for at least 6 months of your graduate journey. Depending on the rotations co-created with your manager, additional travel requirements can be relevant.
- If you are not a Danish citizen, you will need a visa and/or work permit to apply as a graduate. Providing both visa and work permit is your responsibility.
- Be fluent in English at a professional level; both orally and in writing (Danish is not a requirement)
- Previous international experience and extracurricular activities is an advantage
This job is located at our headquarters in Bagsværd, north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: January 23rd, 2022.
Note: Online assessment center and ability testing will take place during Jan 24th and February 4th. Interviews will be conducted between February 7th and February 25th. Kindly be aware that we only offer feedback to candidates whom we have interviewed.