At Danfoss, we turn words into action. We create connected, intelligent, electrified, and energy efficient solutions for a more sustainable tomorrow. Now, it is time to leave your mark by contributing to the green transformation of our world. Danfoss is looking for master’s degree graduates from all over the world within the field of Human Resource to join our Postgraduate Program from the 1st of September 2021. As an international Postgraduate you have the opportunity to work at any of our many locations all over the world.The 2-year program is a full-time employment for soon to be, or new graduates looking to kick-start their career by embarking on an intense development journey. The program is built around four business-critical projects. At least one of your four projects will be abroad, providing you with global experience and insight. Moreover, the international scope of Danfoss and the program equips you to work with people from different cultures and professional backgrounds – you will also build an invaluable global network of expert colleagues and fellow postgraduates.
Background and skills
To be considered for Danfoss Postgraduate Program, you must be invested in challenging status quo and ambitious when it comes to driving your personal development. On the personal level, we like our postgraduates to be proactive, positive, open to experiencing other cultures and fun to work with.
We imagine that you:
- Have a real passion to work with people development
- Have outstanding analytical skills which you want to use elevate the workflow and help implement new ways of working
- A focus on how to leverage data analytics to improve everything from people development to increased performance
- Team-player mindset, being humble and with ambition to succeed as a team
- Have an international mind-set and are globally mobile
- Hold a master’s degree within a relevant field for example Human Resource, Corporate Communications or business administration finished within the last 2 years. Alternatively, you could also hold a master’s degree in a completely different field but have a big passion for people development.
- Have above average academic achievements along with excellent English skills
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss has a big focus on Diversity and Inclusion and is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.