For our Ignite (YP) course we are looking for talents who dream of working with IT in an inspiring, innovative and multidisciplinary environment. As an Igniter, you participate in our in-house compulsory education program, precisely with a view to providing you with a strong academic foundation.
Leading provider of innovative solutions
Capgemini is a global organization with local roots. We are a supplier of transformation to digital Denmark and we develop and quality assure complex, challenging and interesting solutions on the most innovative platforms on the market.
Become part of a strong team
We offer a one-year Ignite course where we want to focus on your personal learning and development. After an intensive onboarding process, you will be ready to work as a professional IT consultant with our clients with some of Denmark’s best colleagues. In the course, you will be continuously trained in consulting skills as well as the tools and methods that help differentiate Capgemini as Denmark’s leading IT consultancy house.
- An introductory training course in one or more subject areas
- Opportunity to be continuously certified in a number of competence-giving areas
- A strong relationship with the other Young Professionals as well as all your new colleagues
- Project experience with our customers in several different industries
- A day in which you quickly get your own responsibilities
- Attractive pay package with health insurance
Who are you?
- You are enterprising and not afraid to take the lead
- You have high aspirations and you enjoy a steep learning curve
- You can see yourself working in customer development teams on-site with the support of our experienced consultants
- You have completed a longer IT technical education with results that match the best of your year
- By nature, you are analytical, communicative and ambitious
In order to get dressed in the best possible way, we offer a number of certifications, which you can hear a lot more about when you start your education.
Apply for our Ignite course on an ongoing basis, at one of our offices in Aarhus or Copenhagen.